Botched Rhinoplasty - Chicago, IL

I went to Dr Johnson for my first rhinoplasty. He...

I went to Dr Johnson for my first rhinoplasty. He botched up my nose and took a lot of the cartilage out. I just wanted him to remove the hump on my nose. Well, he just did whatever he wanted. Once my nose eas healed, I had humps and bumps that I never had, and a crooked nose. Several years later, I am still trying to get it fixed to look normal!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Doctor magazine with high reviews.

I'm sorry for all you've been through...I know how devasting a bad rhinoplasty can be. How many rhinoplastys have you had since the first? I made the same mistake; I went to a general plastic surgeon verses a facial or rhinoplasty specialist. Best of luck to you.
Thanks much Faith2012. I had a revision done in 2004, but so much cartilage was taken out on my first rhinoplasty, I will need another revision :(
Wow, I'm sorry... I hope you find an amazing doctor thats a perfect match for you. Keep us posted...it will happen.
Thanks, and will do!! :)

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. It'd be great if you'd share your before and after photos so we can visualize what you're describing.