I Did Rhinoplasty and He Didn't Listed What I Wanted. - Chicago, IL

I have had the worst rhinoplasty i could possibly...

I have had the worst rhinoplasty i could possibly had. I am a 27 year old old female who had a medium long attractive nose.
Then i had made the stupidiest decision under-going rhinoplasty (for small bump) and septoplasty. Now my nose is sooo pointy no bridge and very big nostrils.i am desperate and worked hard to save up day and night to pay off $5500.Help

Tell you later Disappointed.

I'm so sorry about your outcome :( Did you had your surgery done by Dr. Shah?? I'm having a open Rhynoplasty done with him on Dec 18th :'(
Yes I did,he didn't listen what I wanted :(
I'm so worried now, I have mix feelings on what to do!! :( Can you show us some pictures of your final results :(
I had my cast on,so I tought he removed Carmella of my nose and the nose was so swallen that I thought I looked like pig but I took my cast off on wednsday and I'll tell you,he did exactly what I want it,I can't believe it!!!its miracle,I don't know how to delite those post I said bad about him...I had a panick attract and exiety...I was wrong...
Exually the after 3 weeks it's still the same,I look so different and I don't look the same.I miss my nose,I look so weard.I wish I never done it.If you are worried about change about your face or body don't do it.
I took same pic and I am not photogenic any more,he made a nose how he wanted not how I want it :(
does your surgeons name rhyme with mah?
Hi im very sorry for you.Try look at Richard E Davis and Frankel Md.Botch revision rhynoplasty specialist with about 18 years exsperience.Boch have on Realself , Makemeheal forum good rewievs.
Ok thank you so much for info!!!
Thanks for sharing your experience so far. It sounds like you're dealing with some buyer's remorse right now. You are very early days and swelling can do all sorts of odd things to your nose. Please hang in there and be patient if you can.

Please keep us updated as you continue to heal. We are here for you!
I told him to remove the hump and straight my nose and he cut my whole camellia of my nose and he made my nose pointy.Yes it looks like a pig and fake.If any of you know of good Surgent that can wide my nose and make my camellia come out a little that would be helpful!!
Sorry you're unhappy with your results. Have you expressed this to your ps? What does he recommend? It has only been 1 day,it literally takes 6 months to 1 year to see if you will need a revision and to give a fair review. Time will tell. Hang in there and i wish you the best. Bella
I live in Chicago and am considering rhinoplasty. Who was your surgeon? You can private message me if you want. If it's only been two days you could just be going through swelling. A lot of noses look piggish and weird at first but look a lot better after swelling goes down! Look through some reviews and you'll see what other people have to say, along with how their noses have changed to look more natural after some time.
I need to find out any other Surgent that does natural nose? I don't even trust stylist I don't get it why did I went to do something on my face...ughhh
Atleast you didnt have to save 10k and have your nose ruined like me :( How many months post op are you?
I just had rhinoplasty.I didn't sleep what's so ever,I nearly eat or do anything,so stressed out.i don't like the result idk what to do.when I call the office doctor is alway beady,he doesn't care.All he want is money.I don't wanna even see him cuz he rune my cute nose I had:(
so you are 10 days after rhino?
2days
How can you tell 2 days after the operation how your nose even looks? I'm confused now.