Great Experience with Veneers with Dr. Fiss in Chicago - Chicago, IL

If you’re looking for the BEST DENTIST in...

If you’re looking for the BEST DENTIST in Chicago, Dr. Fiss is it! A co-worker of mine recommended Dr. Fiss to me and told me that I wouldn’t be disappointed. She was absolutely right! As soon as I walked into the office, I immediately felt comfortable – the office is very nice, clean, and modern and has state-of-the-art equipment. During my first appointment, Dr. Fiss recommended Zoom whitening and veneers for my four front teeth, which were extremely worn, jagged, and discolored – I wasn’t happy with my smile. Other dentists had previously recommended the same thing, but I never felt comfortable enough with them to do it. Dr. Fiss walked me through the process and after seeing the many successful before-and-after pictures of his other patients, I immediately had confidence in Dr. Fiss’ expertise and decided to do it. Just one month later (after what felt like a seamless, quick, and easy process), I walked out of Dr. Fiss’ office today with brighter, whiter teeth and a brand new smile that I no longer have to hide. I COULDN’T BE HAPPIER WITH THE RESULTS! During the process, Dr. Fiss personally called me on a Sunday just to make sure everything was ok – he cares about his patients’ well-being and satisfaction. Dr. Fiss and his ENTIRE STAFF are friendly, organized, professional, and have a great disposition. If you’re looking for a highly experienced dentist who gives each of his patients personalized attention, go see Dr. Fiss – you, too, won’t be disappointed.
Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

Hi :).  Thank you for reviewing your doctor!  I'd be interested in hearing a little bit more about the actual process you went through with the veneers and whitening.  Did you do the whitening first, then wait a few days, get the new color and use that to match to the veneers?  Also, people who are interested in using your doctor will be extremely interested to see before/after pictures to get an idea of the doctor's aesthetic :).