29 Years Years Old ; 5'5 / 120 lbs ; No Kids - Chicago, IL

I got my procedure done 3/20/14 can't wait for...

I got my procedure done 3/20/14 can't wait for results. I had two sections done in one day. One on my lower abdomen and one on the upper abdomen. I was debating whether to go in for 2nd procedure within the 2 weeks of first procedure as recommended by doctor, or to wait 2 months before second procedure. I'm 5'5 120 and my target area is some what small. Can anyone help answer this : Is it true that the best coolscuplt results occur when any given area is treated twice within a two week span of time?

I need to decide soon whether to go in next week for second procedure or wait two months.

The procedure for me was just uncomfortable the first ten min. after that it was fine. Found it a little more painful when coolsculpt machine is taken off and they rub the treated area. Went into work after my procedure. Was swollen, a little bruised, and numbed in the area. However, the overall treated is no biggie, tolerable, and did not take any medication (just natural anti-inflammatory pills) . I was able to work out two days after the procedure. On day 6 and 5 was when I started getting the pin like symptoms, and also the itching around treated area. Again, these were minor symptoms.
RN Lynn

The nurse who performed the coolsculpt on me was great. She explained everything in detail and always made sure I was feeling comfortable. Answered all my questions, but still not sure if you really do get better results if you get a second procedure done within 2weeks of first one.