Simpli 5 - My Experience - Chicago, IL

I had traditional braces several years before and...

I had traditional braces several years before and was getting married and wanted to look my best. I called my orthodontist and he recommended these as a more affordable alternative. It was less than $1K and within a couple of months my teeth were perfectly straight again! They are easy to use and because I cleaned them regularly, the trays are still viable. I have gone back and started the cycle over again (I should be using a retainer, but broke it a few years ago).
I would recommend this product, if you are deemed a candidate fot it. I would also recommend haggling a little with your orthodontist on the price, I know I was able to save several hundred on these, because of this reason.

Hey!  Thank you for writing a review :).  I wonder, since you've previously had braces, can you remember what the pain level is for the simpli 5, comparatively speaking?  It would also be super-helpful if you included some pictures, so we can get an idea of how minor your problems were before you started.  I'm having a hard time visualizing how just five trays can fix anything (I had Invisalign with 18 trays and I thought my problems were minor!)  Thanks again!

Dr. Howard Specter

Dr. Specter is not only a great orthodontist, but a very nice guy. He is very accomodating, very reasonable in his pricing, and has a great reputation. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is interested in braces.