I Have a Great Ass! - Chicago, IL

I literally feel like a new person after this...

I literally feel like a new person after this procedure because I was very dissatisfied with the flat butt appearance and not filling any of my pants. As far as the scar, you can’t see it because it’s in your butt crack area.

Can u please inbox me a picture
Did u have them out on top of the muscle or in between and have u had any complications with them?
Hello! I been trying to look for a good doctor and I really don't want to travel..so I really want to stay in the Chicago area. How much was the total cost? Was it only for the implants ? Or did you also get bbl? Thanks!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I had done much research and was looking for a reputable surgeon to make my buttocks bigger. When I met with Dr. Wiener I told him I wanted a JLO butt and he showed me the implants that would give me the look I wanted. He was such a good doctor, good looking too LOL. Anyway, he did a phenomenal job and my butt looks great. It did take some time to recuperate and to get back to normal activities but it was so worth it and would do it again. Also, there staff is very friendly and supportive. Thanks Again!