Starting 34 off Right! - Chicago, IL

First let me say that overall I love my body. Yet...

First let me say that overall I love my body. Yet I have felt self conscious abt my arms and butt. I can tone my arms in 3 months but adding volume to my butt is not possible at my size. (I would have to gain a lotof weight and I like being a size 6). So as a early bday gift to myself I am having butt augmentation with Dr. Stein. Lipo to abs,flanks,arm,back and inner thigh all added to my hips and buttock. I have almost 3 weeks to heal afterwards. Can anyone share abt their healing? I have a black tie gala 8 days after the surgery!

Pre-op photos

My measurements are 38-32-37...I would like 38-26-42!!!:-)
Do some icing for your lipo! Helps with that swelling! And i see you live in the chi. On 26th st with central park is a store where they sell awesome compression garmets!
Hi :) just wanted to say good luck to you! I am one week post op after having a BA (under the muscle) and a small amount of Lipo to remove the love handles. I will have to post my before and afters when I'm up and about. I can walk around but my legs become tired/sore after awhile. I'm only one week so it will take time. Continue to check out all of the BA reviews. I was able to gain a ton if tips and know kinda what I "should" feel like after my surgery. Definitely allow yourself time to heal. This surgery is not east recovery wise, but so worth it! I can't wait until I can sit! Sleeping on my belly doesn't bother me, but the pain meds definitely will help you to sleep! I am not sure that I personally could attend anything 8 days after. Everyone heals differently. Continue to update us on your progress. Best of luck to you!
Put your review under brazilian buttlift so you can receive answers!

12 days to go!!!

I had to change my date to the 24th. I'm excited and nervous. I had my pre-procedure doctor appt. It went well and I'm extremely excited!!!
I am excited for you.. Good luck.. Those 12 days will fly by
Cant wait ! Good luck!
There is also a store on Cicero and Fullerton inside a plaza that sells great compression garments for a decent price!

9 days left!

I have nine days left until my surgery and I'm excited. I have had great support from my friends and this site. Thank you sooooo much because I am nervous-lol!

Surgery is Tuesday!

My surgery is Tuesday! I have towels for my bed, pain meds, ice pack, multivitamins, and chicken (etc for protein) and getting pineapple juice. I have a friend and my mom to take care of me for a week. After a week I have to return to 4 day work week. Fortunately little sitting (I'm a clinic rn). My friend is driving and picking me up for work so I can stretch out in the back seat. I'm concerned abt being at work the second week but I'm hoping I can control the pain. I'll post post op pics!!!

i did it

3 dyas post op and still swollen. Waist is 33 like before but I think that's swelling. My ass is 42. I'm walking and climbing stairs (slowly). I'm controlling pain with pills every 4-6hrs. I'm still taking 2vitC 3xday plus mulimvitamin. So far so good

pics

Hey I am from the chi n I think I may go to him... I got a ?? for you can you inbox me?
Sure.

10 day post op appt

My post op appt was awesome. He injected 1100 in hips and buttocks. I have to take pics to show it. I walk a lot for work (I had to go back 6 days post op). My butt gets hard and I am massaging it all day which my dr said is appropritate. I've had 2 massages with one scheduled for this Sunday which help. I also keep taking vit c and b complex with my daily multivitamin. I also bought shea butter that I massage 2x daily on my butt,arms, and tummy. My pain is not bad and almost non-existent. I take Ibuprofen 800mg in am before work preventatively and during the day for the walking. I just started driving to work with a boppy pillow. My butt doesn't touch the seat at all. I still sleep on my tummy and only sit periodically at work for abt 10-15 min a hour if that on the chair backwards. I still wear my garment and will for abt 6 weeks (just a lil longer cuz I'm an overacheiver lol). Hopefully I can sit by oct 19:-)

pics

I was really flat and garment holds some in. I love my results!
Not to be too intrusive interested in the payment options.
Hey girl happy healing it's good to finally see some result from da chi I'm in the Wisconsin area

A Month out

I am a month post-op. I have no pain, swelling is gone and waist is getting smaller. I'm going to buy a corset to tighten my waist. My butt was at abt 41.5 or 42 after swelling it is a 40. I'm proportionate and can't wait to work out in Dec. This was a start to me having my best shape and keeping it. My surgery cost $8500.
No he didn't inject anything. He told me that is how much he injected during surgery.
When u went back 10days post and he put 1200 in ur butt was that ur fat he saved?
You look great!

FYI

My doctor did not inject anything at my post op visit. He told me at that visit how much he injected during surgery. I hope this clarifies any confusion. Thanks and good luck!
Big difference. Can't wait to see you in clothes!
Please after picture
You look great... Happy healing. Can I ask you to provide the name and brand of that sheer black post op garment that you're wearing? Thanks!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon