Perfect - Chicago, IL

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Mustoe perform a...

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Mustoe perform a breast reduction and lift for me. I continue to be in awe of what he was able to accomplish, as the results have changed my life. Everything that I’d asked for, he found a way to achieve. The aesthetic judgment he used during my surgery resulted in size, shape and placement that I am proud of. Feeling like this is a dream come true and I have Dr. Mustoe to thank for that.

Void of ego, he spoke with a level of confidence throughout the process that left me feeling secure in his care. He was thorough and direct; so very easy to trust. When answering my questions, he was always unassuming and thoughtful. Dr. Mustoe is able to communicate his seemingly unending knowledge in a way that is easily understood by the layperson.

Obviously, I read about Dr. Mustoe prior to my first consultation, so I was aware I’d be meeting a master surgeon. I was not aware that I would also meet such a kind and caring man. He could not have been more empathetic and generous with his time. I had an allergic reaction to the adhesive on the dressings placed atop my incisions. Even though the rash that developed was not threatening, nor his fault, Dr. Mustoe stayed in constant communication (over the holidays); easing any anxiety I was experiencing. He gives the most attentive and genuine patient care.

For both the experience and the results, I will always be grateful that Dr. Mustoe was my surgeon.

Very nice!   I am so happy for you.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon