BL No Implants - Chicago, IL

I am starting my review after my pre op today. I...

I am starting my review after my pre op today. I had a breast reduction in my early 20s and after two kids wanted to be able to go braless, feel more comfortable in a bathing suit and just feel lighter. I decided to go without an implant because I have enough tissue and don't want to be larger at all. I know I'll have stretch marks and no upper pole fullness but I don't like the idea of being even a tiny bit bigger. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes. I am now a 34 D or 36 C and hoping to be a perky largish B when I am done.

One week to go

I am not too nervous. Just talking a few more pics to remember what I looked like and what to compare it to. I'll take some with clothing also.

All done!

Can't write now but it went well! I'll give the whole report soon.

Before and after pic,

I know it is so early. Day went fine, easy. I was in a fair amount of pain this morning but not too bad now at all. I told ps smaller is better and to make them a large B if possible.

Day 2 after surgery

I am really tired and feel itchy and uncomfortable. I was told no Advil and I don't want to take hydrocordone so I am just on Tylenol. I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day. I also think they are small and I know that is what I asked for but hoping when I lose weight they will look better. I am up 7 lbs from my normal weight.

More pics, healing well,

I am feeling pretty much back to normal except for wishing I had a good solution for a wireless bra. Most so far are a little uncomfortable. Tips would be great, my skin is sensitive. I can go without but like to have something. Otherwise, I will get stitches out in 3 days so I am curious how they will look without the steri strips, take care all!

Very happy with results

It is about 2 months post op and scars are more pronounced than the picture shows but I am really happy with them!

Looks great. Seems, however? That you had enough volume. I have advanced sagging and I want n need a breast lift. I have no upper pole fullness I prefer no breast implants afraid for the future. But I been debating for a lift. Is so confusing which technique to choose the lollipop or anchor. Which one did you get and how's the scar healing process. I ask because the anchor provides the best result but with more scarring. Thanks
Looking amazing
getting my lift april 14! you look great!
Hi your new girls look amazing? What did you take for brushing? Are you using scar gel? Thanks for your updates and pictures.
You look fantastic, congratulations!
your lift looks great! Mine is scheduled for Jan 2nd. A little nervous but can't wait to get it done. Who was your PS?
Amazon has a GREAT wireless bra called the Warner's "element of bliss". Good luck, you look amazing.
Thanks! Checking this out for sure.
Hey there- They really look great. I am now one month post op and totally understand the itchy and skin sensativity. The best bras I found have been sports bra...one particular one is made by Under Armour. It is a high impact bra but very soft and comfortable. There is also one sold at Walmart and I apologize, I cannot think of who makes it but I believe it is Hanes. It is considered a sports bra but not as constricting. It is a front closure bra and comes in beige, black and white and I am sure you can order on line if need be. I have found out thru this adventure sometimes just switching to a different bra mid-day can really help and made me more comfortable. I hope this helps. Hang in there!!!!
You look great! They are going to continue to change, become more round and settle. I think you will have a nice end result.
So happy for you! They look great! Awesome results!!!!
wow you look great. I was wondering how you were doing. I also had my breast lift today. I am all bandaged up so I don't know how things look. You look so great
Yes i like them so far a lot! How are you feeling? I am not bad at all. It is strange not being bandaged much. Thanks for the sweet words. :) I'll look out for your unveiling!!!
Still very pretty before, can't wait to see results
Good for you!!! Implants are just something else to worry about!
I'm so glad to hear that you are choosing a lift without implants. Almost 7yrs ago I wanted a tummy tuck and lift and every PS I saw said I would look horrible with just a lift. I was completely happy with my size, but I was told because of the lack of upper pole fullness I would look strange. So the idea of a small implant grew on me and I got the lift with an implant. That was a huge mistake for so many many reasons. I recently had everything removed and cleaned out and another lift done. The lift looks awesome and I wished that's what I had right from the start. Good luck to you...I think you'll look great!
Fixit, could you expand on those "many many reasons"? Thanks for sharing your experience.
thanks for telling me this, I hope I will be happy with the lift alone. :)
Marsupial Mom...the implants looked good for a couple of years but after I put on a little weight about 5lbs....I looked top heavy, I started having back and neck pain, became embarrassed by how big breasted I looked and a couple of years ago I started having autoimmune issues (diagnosed with a positive ANA) with no explanation. After trying many things to get well and having a lot of inflammation going on in my body I decided to get rid of the implants. I wasn't sure if they were the cause of my problems but I figured they were not helping. In any event I had developed capsular contracture in one of the breasts, was having pain, the breast tissue fell off the implants and drooped below. My implants were not that old so I never thought that they could be ruptured, but during explant....both implants were ruptured and leaking silicone. A total mess. Thank goodness I had a great surgeon who removed the capsules and all scar tissue. This was 3 weeks ago and I'm still recovering but feeling better every day. I posted pics of the implants and my current breast lift under my implant removal story if your curious.
Thank you! I'll go check it out.
wow we are breast lift buddies. I also am having a breast lift with no implants on December 3. Also am a 36 c . I want to be a perky b if possible. Keep us updated. I will try to post pictures later
great! Good luck to you

So happy you started your journey on RealSelf! It is popular to get implants with a lift, but there are a some other women who have had just a lift. In fact, PittsburghWife just had her lift (and tummy tuck) a month ago! Hoping you'll share your story and experiences in your review so others can support you and learn from you. Looking forward to your updates!

I had this procedure one week ago today. Just like you, I did not want implants and I am here to tell you it was a true success! I cried like a baby when I saw my new, lifted and full appearance when my doctor removed bandages. I am also now a large and very perky B (instead of being a size B-long
cool! I'd love to see a before after if you are up for sharing. Totally understand if not. I am glad to hear about someone else not doing an implant.