I Regret to Have my Procedure Done with This Doctor - Chicago, IL

I am not happy at all with my new breast...

I am not happy at all with my new breast augmentation. First of all, the stuff at Lipodoc, downtown location, is very incompetent. The most of the time the stuff there are rude. Specially the front desk woman. I asked myself several times where her supervisor that is not keeping the eye at their employees is. All Lipodoc stuff seems that they don't want to help you in anything. The only thing that they are good at is to make sure you pay your procedure as soon as possible. I felt that the costumer service there is very bad, but on the other hand, I thought that the doctor would give me what I wanted. Well, unfortunately I was terrible wrong!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Ross at my free consultation was good. He explained everything, and I felt I couldn't find anybody better to be my surgeon. After I paid the procedure, I did not like the way he treat me. The doctor immediately stopped answering the questions I had left, so I tried to ask the nurses and they were not very responsive as well. The worst part is yet to come. I told the doctor several times before the surgery that I wanted him to put AT LEAST 400cc. I wanted actually between 400cc-500cc; I showed him few pictures of big breasts that I wanted mine to look alike. After all I didn't want to keep having small breast. When I woke up from the surgery, I have told that he put 300cc. The doctor did not even wanted to listen to my complains. He also told me that 400 might be big, but if I wanted bigger I should go back in a year. I felt that they were very dishonest, and it seemed like they were just after my money. They made sure to tell me that I should go back in a year to ''get what I wanted''. I was devastated, and I still am. My breasts look ridiculously small still. I am not satisfied and the doctor does not care at all about his patient. I cannot wait to get my breast implants bigger, but I am sure I am looking for somewhere else to get this procedure done.