best dr ever!!! - Chicago, IL

I have wanted breast implants for 13 years. I also...

I have wanted breast implants for 13 years. I also wanted nipple reduction as well due to puffy nipples. I finally had the income at age 28 to get this done. I researched 'best plastic surgeons in Chicago' and Dr. Mustoe kept popping up. I read reviews on him and also reviews on other Dr.'s and came to the conclusion that Dr. Mustoe was the best. I was so scared to have breast implants done because I have seen some pretty terrible implants on random people. I scheduled the consultation and the Dr and I decided ok the right implant size for me which was 450cc Saline under the muscle implants inserted under the breast. After meeting Dr. Mustoe, I knew right away that he was the right choice. He was extremely knowledgable and professional. I trusted him instantly!!! It has been almost 3 months since my procedure and I am so so so so so so so happy with the results that I cannot find words! My breasts look natural and fantastic! The heeling process only took 3 days and one week to be 100%! it's just amazing and I am telling all of my friends that he is THE Dr. to go to for breast implants and my nipple reduction is completely perfect. I am so happy that I look in the mirror and stare at my own breasts in disbelief at the perfection that I are. So there it is, my wonderful experience with Dr. Mustoe. He has changed my life, I am so happy that years come to my eyes!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! I am so happy you feel confident and love your results. At 3 months post op, would you say your breasts have dropped and settled in quite a bit from your first week post op? How was bra shopping...fun? Congratulations!