Second Surgery with Dr. Pensler and Another Amazing Result! - Chicago, IL

I had my first BA with Dr. Pensler when I was 19....

I had my first BA with Dr. Pensler when I was 19. I've loved them throughout the years, but since the new gel implants came out, I always wanted to try them. I obviously also developed more in other parts of my body from when I was a teenager, so I wanted to go a little bigger so I could be a little more proportionate. When I had my first surgery, saline was the only option at that time. I had some friends that got the gels recently and they looked and felt so natural. After the imaging with Dr. Pensler, I was a little bit nervous because the size I liked me in on the computer was 475ccs. I had 325cc's at the time and the number just sounded so high to me and I didn't want to look unnaturally big. They ended up looking just like they did on the computer so I guess it all depends on your body type. I LOVE my new boobs!!! Best decision ever! :)

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pensler and his staff were fantastic! He always ran on time and took tons of time to talk with me and answer any questions I had. He also does computer imaging which really helped in choosing size, and my results turned out exactly how I was hoping from the imaging!

I'm glad you're liking your implants! Are they gummy bear implants or regular silicone?