2 Weeks 'Till the BIG Day :) - Chicago, IL

Thanks to everyone who has shared their story, it...

Thanks to everyone who has shared their story, it will definitely save me from going nuts after my procedure and from having to call my Dr. every 30 min with every little concern.I was not going to post my story but then I thought, reading everyones elses story on here has helped me out.Not only in helping me chose my Dr. but also on what to expect before and after surgery.I'm so happy I found this site :) and now it's my turn to help someone else out there with the knowledge I'm gaining as I go thru this journey for the 1st time.

Mom of 2 kids - 5'6 145 lbs 36B (pear shape) - Initially was going to go with fat grafting to my boobs, went and gained about 7-8 lbs lol I thought the more fat the more boobage but to make a long story short 1 yr ago I had smartlipo ( inner, outer thighs n flanks) in Michigan(which is a waste of $) so because of I was told some of my fat might be dead :( and I would only have about 275cc in ea boob.Oh and Brava system was pulled by FDA but they did have something "similar" sry forgot the name of it.Not what I was hoping to hear,so just went and decided on implants.Heres the info on what we decided:
Mentor Saline Mod - Profile 475 cc's filled up tp 510 cc's - crease incision, submuscular general anesthesia. Paid in full, surgical bra n lab work(blood,urine ) were included, my meds were NOT included my insurance took care of that.I have to take a multivitamin n V-C everyday.
Post-up appt is on July/23
What else What else hmmmmmmmm I guess just waiting n trying to lose these xtra lbs I gained lol If you guy's have any ?'s feel free

Adding photos

Photos

All went well :)

Sat 20th @ 6am Took my antibiotic n my nausea pill before heading out.Got there filled out last paper work then when to the back got changed into a gown got my IV in ugh she couldn't find my spider veins.I hate when that happens ! especially cus I was so freakn nervous :( after that anesthesiologist came to get me took me to the surgery room laid down, and the last thing I remember was Dr. Placik coming in and holding my freezing hand and gave me a gentle smile :) that put me at ease, and I was asleep.
Woke up no pain just pressure and soooooooooo thirsty!! Nurse gave me some applesauce and ice water that was the best freakn ice water I had ever had lol that's how thirsty I was. She had me wait till I peed lol then after that got dressed and BF drove me home. I was on meds so I didn't feel any bumps no pain thank God :) BLOATED ;(

SUN 21st - my daughters taking care of me LOTS of pressure feels soooooo tight like they want to explode.Just sleeping n sleeping n sleeping :) taking meds drinking tons of water n eating toast,applesauce,soups. BLOATED haven't pooped grrrrrrr
Dr. Otto J. Placik

I will definitely be going back to Dr. Placik.He is such a perfectionist that I know I.m gonna get what I paid for and that's exactly why I chose him. I would definitely recommend him to everyone!! & Shari is a doll lol Thank you so much !!!!

Do you have any post op pictures?
Just saw your pics & I'm gonna tell u the same thing my Dr told me - you have nice breast :) me on the other hand I need VOLUME !! lol and LOTS of it !!!
Haha! And I hope you achieve every bit of it! Wooooooo BOOBIES!!!!
Good luck!!! What size are you hoping to be after surgery?
thx J ! hoping for a FULL D :)
             good luck
thx excited but nervous :/
Good luck! My surgery is July 11th! 3 days!!
Ditto hope all goes well :)
My post op is July 29! And surgery is one month from today!!! Yippy! Pictures and about me are in my review