Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Implants, Liposuction of Flanks - Chicago, IL

I came to Dr. Gikas with concerns with loose skin...

I came to Dr. Gikas with concerns with loose skin on my stomach and saggy breasts from weight loss of over 80 pounds. Dr. Gikas gave me a tummy tuck and liposuctioned my flanks to give me an all around sleeker look. I can button my pants comfortably again!! He also performed a breast lift and implant. The surgery went smooth, the hospital staff was excellent, and I healed very well. I lost the pleasurable sensation in my left nipple, but Dr. Gikas said that will come back with time. The scars are still very noticable after 5 months, but he is going to make the stomach scar a little lower and smaller for me. Dr. Gikas is more than willing to make sure I have the final outcome I want and I feel that my confidence is up 100% due to this surgery! I would highly recommend the procedure and Dr. Gikas!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gikas did a fantastic job on my tummy tuck and breast augmentation! I couldn't be happier with my new flat stomach and perkiness of my breasts. He is always timely and friendly, and his staff is excellent! He is even offering to make my scar smaller and revise a few more things i want done in the future. I would highly recommend Dr. Gikas-his price is among the best and I felt completely comfortable with him and his staff. He met all of my expectations.