I'm Six Months Healed and Everone Thinks I'm Real! - Chicago, IL

I chose doctor Johnson after he spent the time to...

I chose doctor Johnson after he spent the time to show me all the different breast implants as everone else seemed to have just a HP implant. I know they look real good in pictures and I wanted a more round and fake look. But after all the consultations I felt the moderate plus was right for me. I love my choice! I was kind of swollen for the first six weeks, but now after six months no one can even tell there is an implant there. My breasts are totally real! I can't say my boobs totally changed my life but I sure like them now and like doctor Johnson.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

You just have to meet him, he was the best!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after photos (even clothed is very helpful).

This is a good price. Did it include anesthesia and the OR fee and everything? Thanks.
The price included everything but I negotiated real hard and shopped. I could have had my boobs for less somewhere else but some of the surgeons are scary out there.
I understand that. Yes, you've got to be careful anytime you are going under the knife!