Breast Augmentation for the Perfect Me - Chicago, IL

I met doctor Johnson when I took my mother in law...

I met doctor Johnson when I took my mother in law for a followup after breast reconstruction. He was very kind to her an I got a look at her result and it was just amazing. I didn't even know things like that were possible.

I had always wanted a breast augmentation and put it off for the ususal things, school, family, and then children. Breast feeding cetainly did not help. I looked at his website and loved what I saw. I thought he might feel funny because he took care of someone else in my family, but everything was strictly confidential.

I discussed things with my husband and he was vey supportive and I wanted a very natural result, just a C. My result is perfect and I cannot say enough about the kindness of him and his staff. See doctor Johnson and you wil not be disappointed.

Best Implants Ever from Doctor Johnson

Had my boobs done now over a year ago and was it ever worth it! I agonized before and worried I would come out weird. Just have to say that my life since has been wonderful like you can't believe. My breast is so soft and natural people can't even tell I have implants and I didn't even tell my boyfriend, but now he does know. Anyone who has doubts should see someone like doctor Johnson and I can't be happier.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon