Excellent Experience, Excellent Results - Chicago, IL

I had a 300cc Saline breast augmentation via...

I had a 300cc Saline breast augmentation via areola performed by Dr. Mustoe in January. My experience was fantastic. He has a great bed side manner, and has very helpful and delightful staff working for him. More importantly, my results are extraordinary and more natural-looking than I could have ever possibly imagined. I chose a cup size I would like to be and showed pictures of what I wanted to look like. While the cup size is not what I intended, they are the same size and look like the pictures I had showed him (apparently I don't know what a B cup looks like and I was actually showing pictures of a D). He knew exactly what I wanted, even though I was unable to describe accurately with a cup size (thats why it is great to show pictures). While I was leaning towards a 275cc implant, I went with his recommendation of 300cc saline implants, because after all, he is the expert (and in the top 1% of U.S Plastic Surgeons, according to U.S News and World Report http://health.usnews.com/top-doctors/thomas-mustoe-plastic-surgeon-82CC008873).

Dr. Mustoe gave me his cell phone number and home phone number post-operatively in case I had any complications (which I did not, but was nice to have).The recovery period was very tolerable, and I was able to do light exercise at the gym one week post op.

The small incisional scars around the bottom half of my areolas are becoming less noticeable 2 weeks post-op, in combination of location, surgical precision, and kelo-cote gel (Dr. Mustoe has also done clinical research with kelo-cote and recommends to his patients).

This was something that I wanted to do for a very long time and the options I gave myself were to have this procedure performed by the best (we have all seen terrible breast augmentations that make us shudder) or not at all. If you want to have this procedure done, leave it up to Dr. Mustoe to give you fantastic results. The cost is the total spent, including lab testing, OR fee, breast implants, and surgeon fee.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon