Beautiful Natural Results! - Chicago, IL

I originally went to 2 other plastic surgeons and...

I originally went to 2 other plastic surgeons and they scared me with how big they wanted to go with my teeny frame. So after they wanted to dissect me, I ran! Then I didnt think about it anymore until just a few months ago when I decided to call Dr. Ross after a lot of research and great reviews. I went in for the consult and right away I told him I wanted to be small and didnt understand how the other ps could fit such a big implant in me. He was stunned that they had told me this as well.before even looking at my breasts, he told me the size range that would fit my frame and anatomy. I totally agreed and after talking to him for a short time, he answered all the questions that I hadnt even asked yet. He said that he was going to do my surgery and I laughed. So I tried on some sizers and decided on the size. I was very happy and sure of my decision. I went in again for my preop and the consultant Lillian (very sweet lady) and I were sure of the size again and I put down a bit of cash and scheduled my surgery! It was one weeka way and I was so excited and not nervous at all. So I went in one more time bc I was having boob greed lol. And I wss sure again one the original size just to make sure. Even going up 25 to 50 ccs looked too big. So glad I chose the size.

Anyway my boyfriend took me to Chicago and dr. Ross came in and told me we may have to go smaller (go figure hate being so small! Lol) and I said dont worry I trust you. Woke up feeling good and went a tiny bit smaller and I was already happy! Went home slept next day had my post op to get my bandages off and looked in the mirror and seriously almosy cried. They looked so beautiful and natural like just an enhanced ME! Loved them no bruising minimal pain and he was very informative made me feel great. He is straight to thr point which I like. My results are amazing and I am so skeptical about everything and im so happy I picked Dr. ROSS!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Real Self

Good for you for sticking with a smaller size, especially since you're petite. I bet you look great. (Some photos would be nice if you're comfortable.) Congratulations!

thank you yeah they look great I don't know how to upload a picture it's not working

Here is a link to help you with posting your photos! Sorry you had troubles!