Breast Augmentation and Big Thank You... - Chicago, IL

I had my breast augmentation done on November 4th,...

I had my breast augmentation done on November 4th, 2013. I am so happy that I did it. Dr. Pensler is the best plastic surgeon that I know. He is amazing.

After a surgery I had no pain at all just tightness. I was up and walking the same day. The only days I took muscle relaxes was November 4th and 5th. That’s it I didn’t even have to take any pain killers, because I had no pain. All my friends who had their breast augmentation with other doctors they were surprised how fast I recovered, because from their experience they were in bed for the whole week.

I can’t thank enough to Dr. Pensler for such an amazing job. There is no words to express how happy I am and how amazing is Dr. Pensler and of course his nurse and his whole staff. Dr. Pensler really cares about his patients and his job. I hope Dr. Pensler would never retire! Thank you To Dr. Pensler and his whole staff, for support and really amazing job and for the best results. I am so Happy. Thank You again!!!!

Did you get it behind, or infront of the muscle? And how manny ccs
Behind the muscle. 350CC
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pensler is the best surgeon!!! His job and quality is amazing. He really knows what he is doing and I hope he will never retires!!!!! There is no words to explain how good is he, and how happy I am with the results. I am really low pain tolerance, I don't like pain at all. And after a surgery for me to have no pain it was just amazing and really fast recovery. I am really happy and I would recommend Dr. Pensler to anyone that I know. He is the Best!!!