Breast Augmentation and Big Thank You... - Chicago, IL

I had my breast augmentation done on November 4th,...

I had my breast augmentation done on November 4th, 2013. I am so happy that I did it. Dr. Pensler is the best plastic surgeon that I know. He is amazing.

After a surgery I had no pain at all just tightness. I was up and walking the same day. The only days I took muscle relaxes was November 4th and 5th. That’s it I didn’t even have to take any pain killers, because I had no pain. All my friends who had their breast augmentation with other doctors they were surprised how fast I recovered, because from their experience they were in bed for the whole week.

I can’t thank enough to Dr. Pensler for such an amazing job. There is no words to express how happy I am and how amazing is Dr. Pensler and of course his nurse and his whole staff. Dr. Pensler really cares about his patients and his job. I hope Dr. Pensler would never retire! Thank you To Dr. Pensler and his whole staff, for support and really amazing job and for the best results. I am so Happy. Thank You again!!!!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pensler is the best surgeon!!! His job and quality is amazing. He really knows what he is doing and I hope he will never retires!!!!! There is no words to explain how good is he, and how happy I am with the results. I am really low pain tolerance, I don't like pain at all. And after a surgery for me to have no pain it was just amazing and really fast recovery. I am really happy and I would recommend Dr. Pensler to anyone that I know. He is the Best!!!

Did you get it behind, or infront of the muscle? And how manny ccs
Behind the muscle. 350CC