34 Yr Old, 1 Child - Chicago, IL

Looking to get a BA, I've been researching PS in...

Looking to get a BA, I've been researching PS in the Chicago area and it's getting to be overwhelming! Lol! I feel like I'm driving myself nuts, thinking if this is a good idea. I don't know of anyone who has had a BA done except for the ladies here. Does anyone have any recommendations on some PS in the Chicago area? Thanks! :)

I'm 6weeks out and had mine done by Geldner. He is the best in my opinion and also his work is proven. Honestly I only saw him and Epstein but I was more drawn to him because I saw his work on a lot of girls. I'm around a lot of boob jobs everyday and the ones that I see that look the most natural are those done by Geldner. At least 3other girls that I know have gone to him for there procedure in July alone, they're just now getting back to work and they look great. I go in to see him tomorrow for my 6wk post op appt.
Hi Charlotte! I just saw your post op pictures and you look beautiful! They do look very natural and fluffy! And only 6 weeks! That's awesome! I have a consult with Dr. Geldner next week! I'm so excited! How was your recovery?
My recovery was pretty easy. The first and third day being the worst. Geldner gave me necessary information and sent me home with all the tools that I needed for easy recovery. I was at the beach on the fourth day. I was back to work in 2weeks. I dance so I didn't do anything strenuous right away but now I'm back to pole dancing. You won't regret choosing him
Girl you are fierce love it! Pole dancing I need to look into that! I'm a little nervous about the pain and the recovery. Thank you for answering my questions :)
As long as you have someone to help you for the first 24-48hours and some laxatives, you'll be fine. Seriously don't forget the laxatives, it's no joke. Lol
Got it! Lol
Regarding the IV sedation..... that scared me as well and that's why i didn't choose him. Im a veterinary technician and I know a lot about drugs. I wanted to be completely out and not risk waking up during the procedure. That's why I didn't use him. Otherwise he was very nice. Dr. Schierle great bedside manor, spent a lot time with you, and no pressure!!!! I met with six surgeons and he was the best choice for me!
I just had my surgery friday with dr Chris pelletiere and had iv sedation and it felt no different than general anesthesia as I have had both. My breasts already look amazing and have from day 1!!
Congrats! They do look great!
I hear ya! I don't want to risk waking up! I have a consult with Dr. Geldner let's see how it goes.
Good luck!!!
Yes Dr. Schierle He's amazing!!!!! Check out my profile!!! Good luck!
Your boobs look like your wish boobs! He did an awesome job!
Awwww... Thank you B1421!!!!
Dr Pelletiere is the BEST!!
Thanks! Did you meet with any other surgeons in Chicago?
I did!! I liked them but when I met dr p I was in love! Great bedside manner, patient, informative, EVERYTHING!
We're you under general anesthesia? I've heard from other girls on here he uses sedation! That kinda scared me! Lol
He does use sedation but that's a good thing, not a bad thing. You won't remember anything. You also won't be on a ventilator from being under general anesthesia. There are a lot of risks associated with general anesthesia. I'm a nurse and I give these twilight sedation meds almost daily and no one ever remembers. I saw Dr. Horn and Dr. Pelletiere and there was no question about it- Dr. Pelletiere is my #1 choice.
I loved him so much!!!! I am so glad he was my surgeon. He made me feel super comfortable and even made me laugh. I cannot praise him enough!!!!!!
Yes I met with Dr Geldner-Dr Itled- and Dr Ross.
Iv sedation was easy and felt the same as general anesthesia. I have had iv sedation twice now and general once and honestly cannot tell a difference myself. Don't let the iv sedation scare you one bit!! I didn't not wake up nor so I remember anything. My surgery went perfect and Dr P is so amazing!!!
I can't tell the difference! I was out cold! Recovery was easy and no tubes down my throat! Win-win! I have had two surgeries from him and looking for more stuff to fix! Lol!
I know it's a big scary at first thinking about doing it there are so many reasons so worry yourself over it, especially if you don't know anyone who had. But I bet once you do you will feel 100% that it was the best decision you've made for yourself in a while(at least that's how I felt). You will be the hottest mom at the playgroups when all is said and done. And your hubby won't be able to keep his hands off you! I feel like the woman I always knew I was supposed to be and that makes me a better mom too haha. Good luck picking a surgeon!
Oops didn't mean so worry yourself over it. I meant so many reason TO worry yourself. Total wrong interpretation from one simple typo.