34 Yr Old, 1 Child - Chicago, IL

Looking to get a BA, I've been researching PS in...

Looking to get a BA, I've been researching PS in the Chicago area and it's getting to be overwhelming! Lol! I feel like I'm driving myself nuts, thinking if this is a good idea. I don't know of anyone who has had a BA done except for the ladies here. Does anyone have any recommendations on some PS in the Chicago area? Thanks! :)

I'm praying u find exactly who u need. If this is really what u want for your body it's ok to be the only one ;) I know a couple of people who have breast implants. Only a few people even know I had surgery, my breast are 425cc smooth round moderate plus silicone & I love them. I breastfed for 18 months, my breast were the size of a large man's head or seedless watermelons. My neighbors couldn't even tell, no one knows unless I make it really obvious & actually they don't have a clue.... lol I love how natural my silicone implants feel. I love this community & the Sisterhood we share is Awesome. We honestly have some of the most amazing woman here... Xoxoxox all my best & make sure you're ready to commit to breast augmentation before you do it because it is a lifetime commitment. With that said, I wouldn't undo my anchor lift with augmention, if I could do it again I would of gone 475cc's on my rt breast & 450ccs on the left. There's always a revision later if I need one or not, my breast look so much better than before.
I don't plan on telling many people I really don't want any negativity. People just assume it's the worse decision when it comes to a BA. I was thinking of going with 475 cc they look just like when I was breast feeding and I remember my breast being as big as a mans head too! Lol! I really miss my boobs! I'm scared I'm going to look to top heavy with the 475 sigh.... I'm so glad I found this site! And woman like yourself! Xoxo
I'm so glad u are here as well! I'm honored to get a chance to know you! :) this is such a safe community & it's awesome! If you haven't had a chance to try rice sizers I would suggest seeing what u think. You can even invest in sizers you buy on line. Honestly if you're worried about 475cc's, I would look at 450ccs you would lose 25cc if u go under muscle. I'm 5'5 1/2" my weight fluctuates between 137-155lbs. I look really natural & honestly no one knows I love having my girls under muscle they look & feel so natural. Ultimately do whatever is going to make you happy, no one else has to live in your skin. All my best to you as you travel this journey... Xoxoxoxo
I'll have to try the rice sizers. At the PS office I tried the 475 and the 375 and man I liked the 475! I just keep hearing everyone say go bigger! Lol my husband was like wow they look just like when you were breastfeeding! He's been really supportive through my researching :) I think I'm driving him nuts! (((Hug))) to you! I wish and fist bump you! Lol
I'm 6weeks out and had mine done by Geldner. He is the best in my opinion and also his work is proven. Honestly I only saw him and Epstein but I was more drawn to him because I saw his work on a lot of girls. I'm around a lot of boob jobs everyday and the ones that I see that look the most natural are those done by Geldner. At least 3other girls that I know have gone to him for there procedure in July alone, they're just now getting back to work and they look great. I go in to see him tomorrow for my 6wk post op appt.
Hi Charlotte! I just saw your post op pictures and you look beautiful! They do look very natural and fluffy! And only 6 weeks! That's awesome! I have a consult with Dr. Geldner next week! I'm so excited! How was your recovery?
My recovery was pretty easy. The first and third day being the worst. Geldner gave me necessary information and sent me home with all the tools that I needed for easy recovery. I was at the beach on the fourth day. I was back to work in 2weeks. I dance so I didn't do anything strenuous right away but now I'm back to pole dancing. You won't regret choosing him
Girl you are fierce love it! Pole dancing I need to look into that! I'm a little nervous about the pain and the recovery. Thank you for answering my questions :)
As long as you have someone to help you for the first 24-48hours and some laxatives, you'll be fine. Seriously don't forget the laxatives, it's no joke. Lol
Got it! Lol
Regarding the IV sedation..... that scared me as well and that's why i didn't choose him. Im a veterinary technician and I know a lot about drugs. I wanted to be completely out and not risk waking up during the procedure. That's why I didn't use him. Otherwise he was very nice. Dr. Schierle great bedside manor, spent a lot time with you, and no pressure!!!! I met with six surgeons and he was the best choice for me!
I just had my surgery friday with dr Chris pelletiere and had iv sedation and it felt no different than general anesthesia as I have had both. My breasts already look amazing and have from day 1!!
Congrats! They do look great!
I hear ya! I don't want to risk waking up! I have a consult with Dr. Geldner let's see how it goes.
Good luck!!!
Yes Dr. Schierle He's amazing!!!!! Check out my profile!!! Good luck!
Your boobs look like your wish boobs! He did an awesome job!
Awwww... Thank you B1421!!!!
Dr Pelletiere is the BEST!!
Thanks! Did you meet with any other surgeons in Chicago?
I did!! I liked them but when I met dr p I was in love! Great bedside manner, patient, informative, EVERYTHING!
We're you under general anesthesia? I've heard from other girls on here he uses sedation! That kinda scared me! Lol
He does use sedation but that's a good thing, not a bad thing. You won't remember anything. You also won't be on a ventilator from being under general anesthesia. There are a lot of risks associated with general anesthesia. I'm a nurse and I give these twilight sedation meds almost daily and no one ever remembers. I saw Dr. Horn and Dr. Pelletiere and there was no question about it- Dr. Pelletiere is my #1 choice.
I loved him so much!!!! I am so glad he was my surgeon. He made me feel super comfortable and even made me laugh. I cannot praise him enough!!!!!!
Yes I met with Dr Geldner-Dr Itled- and Dr Ross.