Late 30s and Finally Rid of the Cardboard Booty - Chicago, IL

I've always felt a bit self-conscience because I...

I've always felt a bit self-conscience because I had a flat butt. Being into fitness, I've always trained and could not achieve the results I was looking for in my gluteus. I gained approximately 20 lbs to ensure I'd have enough fat to transfer to my butt. I love love my new body. It's been three months and I need to get back in the gym but I'm very happy with my results. I'll post better pics soon. My husband took these after shots and he's not good at it. Lol
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shifrin has the best bedside manner. He and his assistant are so personable. They answer questions anytime of the day and make you feel so comfortable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Welcome to RS ! Congrats !
Thanks. As soon as I learn all the tricks I see other girls using to cover certain things, I'll post more pics.
He did a huge butt on my friend. She's much taller and a bigger girl than I am so it looks nice on her. I couldn't drag that type of wagon. He's good at doing what's best for you as an individual. I love my new hips even though I told him I didn't want any. He knew it would look great and on the day of surgery he told me he was putting a little fat into my hips. I prayed and I let him to his thing. I look so good in jeans and pencil skirts now (don't mean to toot my own horn)....but I do. Lol
So you have personally seen his work for bbl's? I see him on Friday this will be my second with the first being a fail with another Chicago dr.. I've been to the East Coast for a consultation and heading to Tampa for another I would like to stay local with Dr.David S I just need to see more of his bbl work. ..
Yes. He did a friend of mine and he did mine. I tried to show the results in the pictures but my husband didn't do a good job. I will post more when I can get some better ones. I only have 450 ccs in each cheek. I didn't want a huge butt. Just a bigger and rounder butt. I'm very happy with my results. I also never had hips and now I do.
You look great by the way. .I would love to see a before pic ..Dr. is also recommending 450/500 so I'm wondering if that's all he knows what to work with..I had the east coast Dr tell me he could do 800/1000 per cheek with 20% fat loss..guarantee.. so I'm Goin back to Schifrin for another consultation to discuss some more options..
Thanks. No trust me he can work with more. He put at least 750 or more per cheek in my friend. If you don't mind me asking. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
I am 5'9 165 pounds I just want a flatter stomach and some more butt and hips
Are you sure you have that much to give up? Do you have pics posted? Let me check
I'm 5'3 132lbs..Dr.Schulman quoted me 800/1000ccs per cheek. .He said the reason he can get that much is there is a specific way to do lipo to reach those amounts in such weight .. While I was in his office waiting to be seen I seen the work he performed on such thin girls and the results were phenomenal I was asking allot of questions in the office from these girls and they said they were thinner than me .. so I ran it by Dr.Shifrin and I'm having my second consultation this Friday..I'm just trying to get a nice butt cause the first bbl went so wrong that I'm extra nervous and scared cause I can't go thru this again and spend all this money to be disappointed I'm still flat as a dam board! THERE was no change in my butt at all from the first one I wanted to cry.. I'm hoping Dr can do what I need him to do. . Your giving me hope. .
I'm 5'3 132..Dr.Schulman quoted me 800/1000ccs per cheek he said there is a specific way to do lipo to get that amount of fat out of such weight.. Mind you while I was waiting in his office to be seen I encountered a few of his patients who were 4/5 months post op.. And I was blown away so I got to asking questions and one girl said she was thinner than me and he gave her the humongous booty she had all her fat and no fat on her body left he literally drained her dry..lol..so I flew back home called Dr Shifrin explained to him what was said and well I'm Goin back for my 2nd consultation..I don't mean to sound so greedy but the first bbl left me disappointed with no results and it was worse I have indentations now , still flat , ugh I don't like looking at it with the money I spent I'm just scared and nervous to do this again and not get what I need. .I have enough fat to work with I like both Dr's I would prefer to stay local if I could get what I want done right. . Your def giving me hope!
Sorry for that repeat comment hun I thought it got deleted guess it posted..
Wow. She was thinner. I wish I could see how that turned out. I'm about to look that Doctor up to compare. I'll get back to you
Well I found one pic where he did a "scoop" lift and I have to be honest. It looks pretty damn good.
He's on here rself and pinterest..He's becoming the IT guy in NYC..He is as a pleasure to talk to as Dr.Shifrin..
I am from chicago as well... I plan on doing consultation with him as well.. I really need to find a buddy on here that understands me and my situation. Im so confused
What are you confused about?
Mainly bec i dont know where to even begin finding a good dr..Especially in chicago.. if you dont mind me asking how much did Dr.Shifrin
It was $9,000. I had lipo on my flanks, lower back and inner thighs. He transferred to my hips and butt.
Nice! i can't really. see what you look like post op.. but thanks for sharing u look good ..i just talked to Shifrin & got a quote.. so I have my mi.d almost set :)
Oh wow. That's great. You'll be very happy
Lol. I love your profile name
Thanks i thought it wad a perfect name being that its so hard to find a doc..in the midwest who gives asses like the south... I'm still debating if i should go with Dr Shifirn..al i have to.go off of is RS..and th hopes that people posdt.pics :) bu
Did you say you leave in Chicago? It's hard to capture my results with my pics. I'll post his before and after as soon as I get them. I don't know if mine looks like the a south booty (lol) but I have a really nice curve in my back that gives me that bubble people seem to like. I get a lot of compliments now.
Great!! I can't wait to see more pics :) they really. help ..but from what i can see is u do have that nice curve to ur back.. looking good...oh & i don't live in Chicago I'm judt a few hours away in a small little city only have one place. that does plastic surgery & they most definitely. do NOT do BOOTYs hell they don't even do butts lol... onky thing u can get where I'm from is dome boobies or a plane ticket if u awnt something else. so serious !