3 Kids and No Time! - Chicago, IL

So I had a close girl friend get a mommy make over...

So I had a close girl friend get a mommy make over with Dr Shifrin
I knew then the BBL was for me!
Am I brave enough?! Yes!
Was I motivated?!
Nervous ! Excited!
You name it.... But I crossed over :)
I've always had nice curves but my booty started right as it ended...
Just an extension of my back
And I've gone from 120 pounds to 150 pounds with fat accumulation in all of the wrong places. Everywhere butt my butt lol
I'll take 3 children Andy stretch marks but I want a new booty!

Post op day 1

Few post op pics

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Shifrin is warm and inviting. Always made me feel comfortable and his staff are the same Adrian, the receptionist felt like a relative. They definitely look after you

How lond did you take off work? I am considering using the same doctor.
2weeks It's very necessary I tried after one week and I didn't feel well after a couple hours at all
Thanks you! Your results are absolutely fabulous. What type of supplies did you have to buy? I am not sure what to expect. I only now this time next year I want a nice round butt.
Hey lady! Your are looking real good back there lol. I like how the dr. Gave you the "smile". How are you recovering?
Thanks! Slowly but surely! I move faster than I should but I learn from it
Hey Naturalovely, do you have any updated pictures you can share with us? As you can see from my pictures the butt got bigger along with my belly with so much fluid. I hope that by week 2 I can really see changes in my stomach. From your pictures you didn't have any extra skin hanging so you stomach should go down pretty well. Also what are your measurements now? Are you in a full faja now, how long before you were in the faja? I'm still wearing the white binder around my belly. Are you sitting on a boppy pillow or stool at all yet? Driving?
Hey!!!! I actually took my first quick drive last night (bout 10 min) and again today (bout 10 min) To the grocer. I sit with this lumbar massager from amazon under my thighs so my booty doesn't press on the seat I plant to go to work tomorrow and see how that goes. I put on my full garb at post op day 6. I also was in the binder the first few days due to swelling I'm hoping that once all if the swelling goes down I'm able to still fit most of my clothes I didn't wanna go outrageous (just yet) wink wink ;) I can sit on the end of a chair on my thigh area comfortably at now post op day 12 Measurement not sure.... My waist and stomach and lower back all donor sites wiped clean Gonna keep post a few pics and keep posting As I see the changed happen :)
Looking good. Wow. Thank you for sharing your journey. Let me know how work goes tomorrow, I feel so frightened about returning to work as I can't stand more than 5 minutes currently without bending over & needing to lay down. Everyone says just take it slow so we will see.
Work went well the first 6 hours knocked em down After that my back was on fire And why did I think I should wear my garment ! It is very much needed almost continuously for the next couple months esp. After aggressive Lipo to the abdomen Things are coming together and this new look is making me want more booty But maybe later ;)
Lol sounds good. I'm glad your first day back wasn't too bad. Talk to you soon, take care.
Welcome to RS ! When is ur sx date? Enjoy your journey !
Surgery complete 7/15/14 :) Thanks!!
Put that in your journal precious.... Congratulations ! Girl u movin on up u in your waist training now, rt? Are u going to post post opt pics?
Hey u! I actually hv a consultation scheduled for 8/5 with Dr.Shirin and I cannot wait to meet him. Did u schedule a date yet?
Done July 15! Best wishes to you Tell him what you want. I suggest wish pics
You look like you have a good foundation for your doctor to work with. I'm usually around 120-125 @ 5'2. I am now at 147. I had to really pack on the pounds for this surgery. Good luck.
Hey, Naturalovely! Just had my BBL on July 22nd from Dr. Shifrin and I can assure you that your in the right hands. Have you set a date yet?
Hi ladies! My profile is Ctually a sneak peek at my before and after ;) I'm still mighty swollen I had my surgery on July 15th! He did not use drains which in my opinion is a good thing Nothing extra just normal natural decrease in swelling Wish you guys well Dr Shifrin is great! And so available to his patients...knocks off the anxiety levels
*actually