Great Experience - The results were obvious immediately - Chicago, IL

I was a nervous wreck when I went in for a...

I was a nervous wreck when I went in for a consultation, as it was my first procedure.

He performed a lipo and BBL with fat transfer. The results were obvious immediately. I had a small waist and a Beyonce butt,until... All the swelling went down. When the swelling went do did most of my booty. However, in his defense. I was working with NOTHING at all prior to the sx and I told him I didn't want a "stripper booty" ( nothing against the working girls. Get your money), but what I didn't consider is that most white guys don't like big butts , they like big tatas, so he gave me his interpretation of a nice butt. ( ill get back yo that part) I expressed my concerns on a follow-up visit and we rescheduled round 2... No problem. He even reduced his fee. I ended up paying a little more than half of what I originally paid and got another round of lipo out of the deal. I was a happy girl, then...

About a year or two later, kind of the same thing. Admittedly, I gained a good amount of the weight back-not his fault, but it surprises me that I lost so much volume both times, but even with that I'm shaped differently- much better than pre-surgery. I still have some curves, just bigger-Lol. My booty is improved over pre-surgery too. Pre surgery I was in the negative- very boxy. Now I'm about a 4-5 with "stripper booty" being a 10. Lol. My desire is to be a 7-8

Ok, now back to the tatas... Several of the ladies in his office had boob jobs by him and they look great and so do pics on his site- shape and placement is very natural . Dreyfus is definitely a tit man. :) I plan to go back to him for that this year.
Pros-He completely reshaped me

Cons- went through two surgeries & I still got to go to ATL to get my dream butt :(

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

A I reading correctly that you're going to be having a third BBL op in Atlanta? Have you already had a consultation for that?

Would love to see some before/after photos, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing?

DR big boot dreams!

Ladies, I've been down this road a time or two already and I've decided that this is it, so in hoping that the third time is a charm. First time was about 7yrs ago( pics posted) I was flat as a pancake. I had lipo contouring and BBL. was thrilled with results but started to lose volume. Had a revision done about 2 yrs later. I wasn't thrilled, but decided I was done...then I gained 35 pounds and lost more volume. So here I am for the THIRD time in search of some bootay!
I want a smaller waist with pronounced hips and nice full heart shaped butt.

Realistic or not?

DR Big Bootay Dreams Yilli or Duran?

I want a smaller waist with pronounced hips and nice full heart shaped butt.

Realistic or not? What about safety concerns? All opinions are welcomed.
Girl, no matter WHO you go to you must NOT sit on that booty for three months so the fat can survive. Only time you sit is to use the toilet! lol Oh and no working out either.
Hi doll. Did you move forward with round 3? Can you post pics of your before and after with Dr. Dreyfuss and also results from your round 3 if you went for it?
Unfortunately, I didn't do a round 3 and if I do decide to if will likely be with someone local.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Just joined site and I'm planning yet another (final)butt lift/ fat transfer, with Dr Jamison. I was originally referred to Dreyfuss and I have since referred him to others. Both he and his staff were extremely patient with me. Carol( think that's her name) was an angel- so sweet. They all were but she stood out. His prices are not outlandish His bedside manner. I never felt rushed He came highly recommended I referred 2 friends and he treated them well too ( they were both satisfied, by the way)