Finally Starting my Journey - Chicago, IL

I'm 5'7 185 lbs, but I have been working out. I'm...

I'm 5'7 185 lbs, but I have been working out. I'm trying to get to 160lb by surgery. I am just starting my pricing for doctors in the DR. after months of looking at pics and doctors, so here goes nothing. I have been wanting to do this for years, but I just gotten the nerve, money and the time. I have the a very flat booty and a huge stomach after giving birth twice. Now at 33 years old I am a single mom who is finally ready to mingle. I hope to get the surgery by March 2014. 2014 will be my year. I want a new house, new body, new man and I will have my brand new masters degree. I'm ready!

Help please!!!!

Hi everyone! I finally decided upon a few Dr. I wanted to get quotes on. I just need to email them. What should I include in the e-mail and do you of any top notch doctors in the Dominican Republic???

I got my first price quote from Disla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my first price quote from Disla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited! I emailed for Dr's, Disla, Yily, Duran, and Baez. I kind of want to go with a female. I have read a lot reviews on male Dr's like Cabral and it really wasn't that good. Not very personable. Disla quoted me $4500.00 for TT , liposculpture and BBL. That sounds like a really good price but, I'm really hoping for Duran, she does great BBL and TT. People say she is really caring. Does anyone have any references for med spas? She also said she would like to see me stay for 12-15 days.

I'm in chicago too. Well really close and I work there too. I'm really considering the bbl. But I'm getting tummy tuck first. Please keep me posted. I'm really hesitant to go out of the country bbbuuuutttt.... No pun intended. I'm paying 10k just for a tummy tuck
Hey Chicago girls...I'm out of Chicago also, anyone seriously getting their booties done in the DR and looking for a buddy count me in!! I'm thinking of going either March or April. I'm waiting on my quote from Duran.
Hi prettygirl923 I'm in chicago and going with yily also haven't set a date yet do u have a sx date or buddy..
Good luck hun all of them are excellent so u will be fine either. I switched from Duran to Yily
Yeah I think I'm going with Yily.
Ok hun yily is awesome i will continue to follow your journey
I decided on Dr. Cynthia Disla, Duran or Yily. I emailed them today along with Baez as a backup.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for the comments ladies!!!! Let's do this! I'm so excited and ready.
I'm with you sistah! I'm from Chicago to and I am pricing doctors out too, I want to have a surgery date in march as well.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Yes sis! I'm going to need a partner. What date are you thinking of? What dr.?
Thanks! This is good info!
I like Dr. Baez she respond to emails, she only see 2 patients at a time which am so comfortable with. I took advantage of the special at www.fantasyrecovery.com they informative, but I the person that sent my invoice for my deposit said they will be adding more services to there special. They are remodeling and don't want post a unfurnished place,,,,understandable.$200.00 is the deposit. I think they getting full....like your date in hope see you there. My surgery in Feb 2014
You do it girl I wish you all the luck prays go out to you.
Welcome and good luck on your journey.  It's been lots of fun so far :)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Welcome and congratulations to u .. get your sexy on sustagurlfriend!!! Post some b4 and after .....
Good luck!
Good luck Hun.... Just about starting my journey as well and this site has been helpful. Just starting documenting mine and hope to have it by march as well. Wish u all the best. But really all this great things happening what's with the wish for a new man???? Lol
Have fun searching and good luck on ur weight loss journey. I am on the weight loss boat too. Welcome aboard!
Thanks!
So happy for you! I hope to get mines ny Feb or March and I now after being on rs and talking with exoticasiablue Well be going to the DR. Its scary but this sight is great for folks like us
New house, new body, new degree.. Wat u need a new man for? ;p
I know right lol!! Jk