Botox Results Exceeded my Expectations - Chicago, IL

I had Botox and it was exactly two weeks ago. I...

I had Botox and it was exactly two weeks ago. I saw someone’s results who’s current patient. I thought that they looked great. It was actually my sister so I saw her before and after and she looks fabulous that's why I chose Dr. Dayan.

A family member and a friend that definitely saw a difference and couldn’t understand how I looked so good. Then she remembered, and expressed how natural my results were.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

When I went to my consultation, It was very, very good from walking in to the people looking in the reception and to his assistant who was there. You know, very friendly, wonderful and I didn't have to wait long and it was just painless, it was very quick, painless and I noticed immediate results. They exceeded my expectations. Dr. Dayan is a good listener and you can really trust him. He's very knowledgeable in what he does.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.