Perfect Eye Area Restoration - Chicago, IL

I'm 57, face and eyelides starting to crease/sag....

I'm 57, face and eyelides starting to crease/sag. After a minor tweak I look 5 years younger yet face looks the same. In initial consultation I explained limited budget - what would have the biggest impact. Answer: filler under the eye and botox in the same area. Perfect. Precise, non-ego doctor. Next, fraxel laster on full face (approx $3K). Upper eyelid surgery if the budget holds. I trust he won't make me look like cat-woman.

Wow, 57 and just starting to get bothered by creasing and sagging in the eyes - you must have some good genes! Lucky lady!!

We have a Fraxel community that you can check out, if you haven't already. Might be nice to read some other people's story before deciding on the procedure yourself.

Its great that you like the way things turned out. Were you nervous at all before the treatment that something might go wrong?

Thanks for the recommendation to the Fraxel community. Regarding being nervous before the filler/Botox procedure, my answer is NO. There is something very reassuring and precise about Dr. Few. I told him what I was looking for. He told me what he would recommend and why. He pointed me in a slightly different direction in a very professional manner and made it clear he was committed to a natural effect. 2 weeks later, I'm still delighted with the results. Simply a better version of me. My face looks the same. I'm missing the dark circles under the eyes just as he promised.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I have more questions but have not yet combed through their website.