Drooping Eyebrows - Chicago, IL

I had a very disappointing experience with Dr...

I had a very disappointing experience with Dr Weisman. I have been getting Botox for about 5 years. I am fairly young, and so I normally only need about 20-30 units of Botox to take care of the wrinkles on my forehead. Dr Weisman has the very unusual practice of charging for "zones" rather than units. I have never heard of this before. When I went to see him he decided I needed two "zones" and went ahead and shot me up with two full syringes of Botox. This is about 4 times what I normally get.

Not only was my Botox more than twice what I normally pay my forehead became so weighted down that my eyebrows lowered significantly making my eyes look smaller and my forehead more pronounced. In the last five years I have never experienced anything like this. When I went back to see Dr Weisman he refused to give me even a partial refund saying I was just overly sensitive to Botox. I have never been told this in the past.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He informed me that it is his office's policy to NEVER refund a client even when the service comes out badly. This is very bad business and I will not be going back to this doctor. I would strongly caution anyone that considers going to this Dr Wiesman.