Botox Beauty - Chicago, IL

I have really enjoyed the results of my botox...

I have really enjoyed the results of my botox injections I had recieved with Dr. Carqueville. She eased my anxieties and was very patient with my follow up questions. The results are better than I could have imagined! I hope to return to Dr. Carqueville to have possible peels or other injections as I reallly trust her knowledge and expertise.

Chicago Dermatologist

Friend has had much success with Dr. Carqueville

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.

I would like to add that I had no bruising- something that I find a lot of botox patients have experienced. I am not sure why- but I would attribute it to the care of the doctor. If I could offer a tip, I was told to take 2 advil 2 hours before the injections and it seemed to work. I have also scheduled some hair removal procedures in the next few weeks from Dr. Carqueville.

Thanks so much for adding more info! :) Its great you didn't get any bruising! What areas did you have treated?