Not Sure What to Think - Chicago, IL

It has been almost a full week since my visit and...

It has been almost a full week since my visit and the jury is still out. It has helped between my brows a little but only directly in the center and it had absolutely ZERO affect on my forehead. ZERO. Not to mention the fact that they advertise $13 per unit, only to be charged $14 per unit on my visit. They also have an offer for 50% off the first 20 units of Botox which I did not receive and when I inquired about it after I got home from my appointment on Realself I never received a response.

I have a follow up appointment on the 27th so I'll have to see what this other doctor says about my results and the price discrepancy. I will write a full review then.

Was this your first experience with Botox or this office? If so, it may be that the doctor was just being conservative in his approach. In my opinion it is far better that they be conservative, and add more later if needed, than be a bit too aggressive and have drooping or something along those lines as a result.
Here are a couple Q&A's that might be of interest:

Day 5 After Botox....absolutely No Difference in Glabella!

Do You Have to Pay for Botox Touchups?

As for the 50% off the first 20 units, I think those specials are only if you bring the special up at the time you make your appointment. They might honor it though, so its worth asking, but I don't believe they are meant to be used to adjust prices after going to them. Bummer, I know. :-/

Hopefully when you go back for your follow-up a little more can be added if you still haven't seen results by then. Keep us posted!! I'll be hoping things go great at your appointment!

Chicago Dermatologist