Beleiving in Botox - Chicago, IL

I just tried Botox for the first time a couple of...

I just tried Botox for the first time a couple of days ago, as I have the 11 lines as they are labeled. I am 33 years old and have never thought of doing it until a friend/ co worker of mine tried it. Her results were great. Let me tell you, I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Would definately recommend anyone interested in putting time on hold to try IT.

Chicago Dermatologist

Yelp. Dr. Carqueville is young, radiant, beautiful and very knowledgeable. She answered all of my questions and left me without any doubts. I would recommend anyone to come and see her.

I'm so glad to hear that your Botox turned out well! Were you surprised that it took a few days to take effect? I didn't realize that when I first went to have it done.

Megan P. No, I was not surprised about it taking effect as I had been made aware that it would take a couple of days for the botox to kick in. The end result it's great so I didn't mind waiting. That was the hardest thing for me to do was wait because I was excited and anxious to see how it was going to turn out.

I hear you with it being hard to wait. Even though I've been getting it routinely for a while now I still find myself checking in the mirror frequently after getting another treatment to see what changes are happening.