Arm Lift, Thigh Lift and Tummy Tuck After Significant Weight Loss. - Chicago, IL

I lost 115 pounds and needed some plastic surgery...

I lost 115 pounds and needed some plastic surgery to remove excess skin. I had three different surgeries over a three year period. I love the results of my arm lift, thigh lift and tummy tuck. I finally feel normal. I can't believe what a difference plastic surgery can make. I now realize that plastic surgery and bariatric surgery go hand in hand. After losing all that weight, it can be disheartening to have so much hanging skin. After my arm lift, I feel confident wearing any shirts and I am no longer paranoid about my "bat wings". I feel plastic surgery was the last step in getting my life back.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Christopolous was wonderful during each surgery. I trusted that she was going to do a great job. She was always kind and listened to what I had to say and answered all my questions. She was very comforting when I had anxiety about my thigh lift. I never felt rushed out of her office. Also, her office staff is very professional and friendly.

I'm glad it has all worked out for you, I want to do a mommy make over and an arm lift but I'm a little worried if I'm going to be able to handle it all at once, would you recommend it? Post some pictures of your before and after