Researched a Ton and Selected the Best! - Chicago, IL

Well, I did not want to be too big. I wanted to...

Well, I did not want to be too big. I wanted to look very natural, not too large as I am active, I did not want to look like I had implants, and I didn't want people's initial impression of me to be "breast implants". Dr. Iteld made sure the implants fit my body type. I am tall and lean and just couldn't put in too large of implants because they would not fit and they would be hanging out over my chest wall. Also, I liked that he worked with me on what pain meds would be best for me and suggested this chest block called the On Q device. It was wonderful!!! This device pretty much helped me not feel much pain post procedure. I'd say I wasn't in much pain at all but nauseous from the narcotics that I was on so they took them off of me 24 hours after my surgery. It's been seven days post procedure and I look great! My breast are not too high, not too big, my husband loves them and they look natural and most of all they look great on my body.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I researched and interviewed several Doctors for my Breast Augmentation Surgery and selected Dr. Iteld for several reasons: his credentials, positive reviews from a friend who had same procedure, positive reviews on several websites, his bedside manor, the office staff, his 3D body scanner that gives you a pretty accurate picture of how you'll look post procedure but also because Dr. Iteld really listened to me. He didn't say "just go bigger that what you wanted because everyone wishes they went bigger" like so many other doctors said to me.

I'm so glad you're pleased. What supplies did you find most helpful during your recovery?

Truthfully, 2 bags of frozen peas ( used as ice packs) interchanged when one loses its frozen-ness, helpful husband to help you, gatoraide to flush your system of the surgery after effects , soup because I was super nauseous from the narcotics, and just rest, you will feel great after 7 days!!!