Day 3 Post OP - Chicago, IL

Before my augmentation, I was a pretty flat 34C. I...

Before my augmentation, I was a pretty flat 34C. I chose subglandular gummy bear(410s) textured anatomical shaped implants 470left-375right and so far I believe this was the best choice. I have mild-severe ptosis(sagging) from breast feeding and initially I was told that I'd need a lift(which I really didn't want because my skin scars easily and it's hard to rid them). Dr. Geldner measured me and told me that he could do my augmentation without a lift, and I was very excited! I wasn't worried or skeptical because I've seen a lot of his work first hand and everyone that has had a breast procedure done by him looks amazing and has said very nice things about him and his staff. I am only 3days post OP, but I can't wait to see the ending result. I go in for my 1wk follow upon Wednesday. Can't wait to hear about my progress.
Happy recovery! Congrats!!
Thank you!!

1week post op

I had a pleasant post op check up with Dr. Geldner, and everything is well; except, I gave my areolas frostbite. I know, funny right. Don't leave ice on your boobs for over 20min(I think) I left mine on over-night. I have a little bruising from the frostbite, but it will eventually scar and go away. That's good news. New pics below!!!
Sorry the pics loading upside down
They look great!

I'm in love with my boobs 6 weeks post op

I'm so in love with them. They jiggle and bounce, my scars are almost gone, they're pretty soft already. Just amazingness
Hello Charlotte Chicago, You look fabulous! You look so natural & I love to see you smiling! Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you feel great about your new breasts. My husband told me, I love your breasts they make you smile & they really look like you. They look like you did before you were pregnant & they're Beautiful! I hope u are having a lovely day & keep smiling u are beautiful! Xoxo
Hello, you look beautiful! I am in search for a PS for my revision so would greatly appreciate if you would give me some info- did you have submuscular or subglandular / under or over muscles. Is it round or tear-shape implants? Thanks!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor, very friendly staff. My boobs look amazing and I'm very happy with the results!