African American Latisse - Chicago, IL

So far so good. I'm on my second bottle of...

So far so good. I'm on my second bottle of Latisse and I can tell that it's FINALLY working!! just as suggested, my lids are just a tiny shade darker but it's nothing that is extremely noticable. My lashes are much longer and I was glad that my doc suggested it to me.

It was a buy one get one free and I received my second box via mail within 2 weeks of using my 1st bottle. The bottles are lasting quite long. I was suggested to use an eyebrow brush or tiny eye brush for application as it's not wasted, It works much better than the individual brushes that come with the box.

Although the price is steep for some, once you eyelashes are the size that you want, you only have to apply the Latisse a 2-3 times per week. I have heard that Latisse's alternative Revitalash is just as Great if not as fast growing than latisse plus you save a few bucks. In all, first bottle was a sprouting growth. second bottle, lashes are moving full speed ahead.

Dr. Beata Danek

This Pint Size Gorgeous beauty Just happens to be a cosmetic Surgeon and a Family Physician.. It's like Inside greatness and Outside Beauty help all in one! I absolutely love This DR. If I could send 5000 patients here and she could accomidate, I would. If you are in Chicago and need a family DOC and Beauty Doc all in one. Go here!