African American Latisse - Chicago, IL

So far so good. I'm on my second bottle of...

So far so good. I'm on my second bottle of Latisse and I can tell that it's FINALLY working!! just as suggested, my lids are just a tiny shade darker but it's nothing that is extremely noticable. My lashes are much longer and I was glad that my doc suggested it to me.

It was a buy one get one free and I received my second box via mail within 2 weeks of using my 1st bottle. The bottles are lasting quite long. I was suggested to use an eyebrow brush or tiny eye brush for application as it's not wasted, It works much better than the individual brushes that come with the box.

Although the price is steep for some, once you eyelashes are the size that you want, you only have to apply the Latisse a 2-3 times per week. I have heard that Latisse's alternative Revitalash is just as Great if not as fast growing than latisse plus you save a few bucks. In all, first bottle was a sprouting growth. second bottle, lashes are moving full speed ahead.

Hi Kat,

Welcome to the Latisse community! Yay, I'm so glad Latisse is working out so well for you and you can't go wrong with buy one get one free. That's great info about once your lashes are where you want them you only use it 2-3 days a week, that is something I always wondered. Did you experience any eyelid darkening? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Hi Brit! So sorry I'm just now getting this .. I seriously Need to see exactly where I can change to get notifications faster. Yes there was a little eyelid tinting but it looks like i had a little shade of eyeshadow on. So it wasn't serious.. Once I put a little make-up on.. my eyes look Fabulous and you can't see any pigmentation. Speaking of.. IF I can say it's a GO TO.. It must be true. I'm about to post pics of my 1st Pixel Laser (due to some hyperpigmentations) and there aren't many reviews for African American Women who have had this. The pics I post are the day of my pixel laser and since I was taking pics of my forehead, i took some of my eyes..
I LOVE Latisse.. 2 bottles I've had since Feb.. i still am working on my 2nd bottle and yes 2-3 times per week and thats it! .. well well worth it.

Hi Kat,

Thanks for the added info and the pictures. Both are really helpful for the community.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

-Britt

Dr. Beata Danek

This Pint Size Gorgeous beauty Just happens to be a cosmetic Surgeon and a Family Physician.. It's like Inside greatness and Outside Beauty help all in one! I absolutely love This DR. If I could send 5000 patients here and she could accomidate, I would. If you are in Chicago and need a family DOC and Beauty Doc all in one. Go here!