Acne Scar Procedures and Results - Chicago, IL

I first would like to state that I was suffering...

I first would like to state that I was suffering severely from acne scars. I had seen about 5 different plastic surgeons and had countless procedures done with no results. Then I met Dr. Shah and my scars went from very noticeable to slightly noticeable. I had the pinpoint laser done on each individual scar. I have had two procedures done so far and I have already seen a big difference; the scars appear more softer. The procedure was quick and fairly painless (slight stinging like a rubber band) and my downtime was also quick; it took about 5-7 days for each scar to scab and fall off. I highly recommend this procedure, which I also get fillers so the scar is then basically gone. Now I know I will never be scar free but since coming to Dr. Shah, I went from having no self confidence to actually being able to go out without makeup!

New Progress

So the procedure was called pinpoint irradiation. I also just had Juvederm fillers which gives me an almost flawless look.
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah is a very caring, highly skilled professional. I trust him completely and like I stated before it took me a lot of doctors to finally find one who could give me confidence again and to be able to feel beautiful once again. His staff is great as well and are always able to accommodate me. I highly recommend Dr. Shah, you must see him if you are suffering from acne scars. You will be amazed by your transformation!