A Positive Cellulaze Experience - Chicago, IL

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Like many here, I grew tired of hiding my legs in the summer because of cellulite. I looked into cellulite removal procedures and discovered Cellulaze. Only a few doctors in Chicago perform this procedure. I found Dr. Ken Stein's site and made an appointment. I was sold on Dr. Stein during my consultation. He went over the entire Cellulaze procedure and explained what I would feel during and after. He came across as trustworthy and honest and I never even visited a second doctor. The actual procedure had very little pain. Occasionally I could feel it a little, but the nurse and Dr. Stein were very gentle with me. My experience in the days after seems to be similar to most of the reviews here. I was sore and there was bruising (the bruising took a long time to go away completely), but a few months later and my cellulite is almost completely gone (maybe 90%)! After looking at some of the negative reviews of Cellulaze on here, I wonder if not all doctors are skilled in this area. Dr. Stein is a board certified plastic surgeon, and he was great with me. The procedure was a little pricey, but it was worth it.