Wish I Could Turn Back Time After Facelift - Chicago

I had the mid-facelift done to improve some lines...

I had the mid-facelift done to improve some lines that I had from natural aging. I find myself wanting to turn back time and seeking a more competent surgeon.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Had a mid-face lift done from Dr. B and it was one of the worst decisions of my life. It may seem like he has a good reputation with his non-stop talk of how great of a surgeon he is, but the fact of the matter is, a more thorough search of plastic surgery forums will show that this man is incapable of performing the work that he claims to be able to.

What don't you like about your results? We would all love to hear more about your story..

It sooo important to fully research the plastic surgeons you are considering. There are many helpful sites available to check status of their license, lawsuits, reviews from patients.

You should also be sure to speak to a several of the doctors patients to hear their experience. Of course, it's unlikely they would give you the name of anyone who had a "bad" experience.

It's also a must to look at the Doctors before/after photos. If they don't have any or have very few, that could be a red flag.
I am sorry to hear you are disappointed. Let us know more details about how long ago your surgery was and what is not right.

I had a facelift, brow lift and fat transfer last November. I love the results, but it does take a long time for the real results to be known. If it has only been a few months things will most likely get better for you.
I agree an update would really be helpful.

We aren't sure what you are complaining about as you haven't been too descriptive.
We have no timeframe if you are still healing and complaining about that or just a bad scar, or a lack of results and more info would be beneficial to everybody.
Can you update your situation? It takes more than a few days/weeks, and even months, to see the final product. I hope it has gotten better for you - please let us know!

I'm so sorry to hear about your bad results. Could you tell us a bit more about what happened? Did it not work at all?