Wish I Could Turn Back Time After Facelift - Chicago

I had the mid-facelift done to improve some lines...

I had the mid-facelift done to improve some lines that I had from natural aging. I find myself wanting to turn back time and seeking a more competent surgeon.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hi Birdydiva,

I had to remove your comment because it says verbatim what your review says. If folks want to read your story, I encourage them to click your name to find your profile page so they can read about your experience. Thanks for understanding! :)
What don't you like about your results? We would all love to hear more about your story..

It sooo important to fully research the plastic surgeons you are considering. There are many helpful sites available to check status of their license, lawsuits, reviews from patients.

You should also be sure to speak to a several of the doctors patients to hear their experience. Of course, it's unlikely they would give you the name of anyone who had a "bad" experience.

It's also a must to look at the Doctors before/after photos. If they don't have any or have very few, that could be a red flag.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Had a mid-face lift done from Dr. B and it was one of the worst decisions of my life. It may seem like he has a good reputation with his non-stop talk of how great of a surgeon he is, but the fact of the matter is, a more thorough search of plastic surgery forums will show that this man is incapable of performing the work that he claims to be able to.