Correcting a Botched Liposuction Procedure - Chicago, IL

I was not happy with the way my clothes fitted me...

I was not happy with the way my clothes fitted me.

I went through a botched liposuction of the flanks procedure by a inexperienced PS, which left uneven results. I was very sceptical and carefully took my time finding a PS to help me for my correction. I had chosen Dr. Ross for the correction and I couldn't have made a wiser decision.

It took one procedure and I chose to go a little further this time and added a few areas on my back, upper and lower,and also my abs,with the flank correction. The flank area did need some fine tuning but that was expected because of my previous uneven results. I can now say that I am very happy with my results and would definately recommend Dr. Ross to anyone considering plastic surgery.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ross is an expert. He is very meticulous and precise at what he does. Dr. Ross and his staff are the best!

Thank you for your confirmation, inexperienced ps, most think that you are automatically safe when choosing a plastic surgeon who is board certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I had a botched lipo revision. The doctor took out too much fat and left me bumpy and skin sometimes attached so I pulled when stretched arms over head. I went to 5 highly recommended surgeons to fix problem. A few said they could not help me. One suggested a tummy tuck -OMG- a few fat transfer promising minimal improvement. I FINALLY found Dr Riopelle in San Ramon, CA. He is doing Mesotherapy or LipoDisolve...6 treatments. I've done two so far and all ready have a major improvement. The cost of 6 treatments 1 month apart was $300 each...... He has promised a 70% improvement......Im all ready able to get undressed in front of someone.......I needed to share....I had be so depressed for so long.
I'm curious how dissolving more fat could help when you said the doctor took out too much fat in the first place?

I'm sorry to hear about your bad first experience but glad you got it fixed. How far are you post-op now?