Extremely Painful! - Chicago, IL

OMG!! There is a lot of false advertising going on...

OMG!! There is a lot of false advertising going on about the "painless" Coolscuplting procedure. I'm on day 5 and could not be in any more pain. I had lipo done 2 years ago and didn't have near as much pain as I'm going thru now. On top of feeling like someone is stabbing me in the stomach and a swarm of bees and needles are stinging me, my upper abdomen is twice the size it was when I nwent in.

Most info on this procedure says there is "some" swelling and little to no pain, well i'm here to tell you they are lying. Spoke with office staff today and she informed after the fact that i have at least 2 more weeks of this pain.

Think twice about this procedure, Lipo is less painful and a little more expensive than Coolscuplting. I need some relief!!!

Booooo!!!
I just spoke with my doctor, who I would never ever recommend or will I go back to, and requests a prescription for Neurotin. She wants me to try wearing "Spanks" and if pain still extreme by Monday, then she will write the rx. She has never rx'd pain meds for the procedure and is very hesitant to rx them now. (I don't think she has done many procedures!)
No one at my clinic told me it was painless. As a matter of fact, just the opposite. Said it will probably be at around a 5-7 level. Warned me to take the nerve-blocker as soon as I felt ANY pain, not to wait until it got bad. Asked me how I handled pain, before they decided how high to set the machine.

Wasn't given enough info