I Need a Revision - Chicago, IL

I started off with A cups. All I wanted was to...

I started off with A cups. All I wanted was to have nice boobs, and I would have paid more than what I did to get them. I thought I knew what I wanted: 450cc Gel implants under the muscle. I felt I was getting a fair price for the procedure so I didn't bother with second opinions. I couldn't believe that my results were botched and now I have to have them revised. I'm not "freaking out" anymore, I'm just smarter this time around. I'm making sure I understand the treatment plan and I'm doing my homework. I am skeptical about going back to the same surgeon because of the bad results I got the first time, but he is offering to do it at no charge, so I'm probably just going back unless I can find another solution. So far, it's been difficult to make smart decisions about the revision when I can't decipher all the information out there and how it pertains to me and my crazy looking boobs.

Don't ignore your gut feelings. My PS came recommended by women I know, which is why I was confused by the consultation and pre-surgical process. I felt like he really wanted to sell the case rather than being excited about planning the surgery itself. I told him I would have liked Moderate profile implants, and he said "NO" he only does high profile implants. After reading what other doctors say, my implant choice was too large and the profile is too high. Should have had a second opinion but didn't because I wanted to get it done so bad right away!