Belly Fatter 8 Months After Tummy Tuck - Mexico

In April of 2011, I got a TT/lipo and my stomach...

In April of 2011, I got a TT/lipo and my stomach was only flat for 2 months after. I am now 8 months post-op and my belly is bigger than it was before. My husband told me last week that he doesnt know why I wasted my money my stomach never looked flat. I am so embarrassed, I even went to my doctor to see if I had any ulcers/cysts and the tests stated no!I cant eat much my stomach just blows up, I am confused, hurt and my self-esteem is terrible right now, please help me, maybe there's a solution.

Something is wrong, I am wondering the same thing. Did he do any muscle repair? Was he Board Certified? I would also go to another PS for a second opinion. Don't feel bad you need to get a second opinion. We never know how our boby is going to look after until it's done. I am sure you can go to other tt's who had the surgery in April and see how they are doing. Good Luck and don't feel bad for trying to improve your image.
I feel really bad that you have to go through this dear, but if it helps you still look lovely! I just am curious who your doctor was or what clinic it was?
Gosh...did you ask if he did muscle repair? I would go see him. Unless you have gained 20 lbs...the repair is suppossed to be permenant. I would not be happy at all and would demand an explaination from your plastic surgeon. Was your doctor a board certified plastic surgeon? Sometimes other MDs will perform plastic surgery but for best results you want a board cert PS. You have to go back and see the doc who performed your tt...only he can explain what may be happening. So sorry for your situation. Hugs.
In Mexico

My doctor made me very comfortable, so im not sure if its something he did or somethings just wrong with me.