Arm Smart Lipo with Dr. Joffrey - Chicago, IL

I had smart lipo done on my arms almost 3 weeks...

I had smart lipo done on my arms almost 3 weeks ago. I went in for a consultation just because I was curious. I have been insecure about my arms for years. Its hereditary because my mother has the same problem and even with work out I can't seem to get rid of the arm flab. After the consultation I was very excited and called to schedule my appointment the next day. I only had a week to wait for my procedure so I didn't have time to get nervous. I had to get my blood work done and pick up 4 bottles of medication.

The morning of the procedure I took in the meds. After taking me back the room I had pictures taken and took 3 valiums. After about 45 minutes the doctor came in to start the procedure. He put about 3 holes in each arm. Then he went in the the numbing liquid then the suction the laser and then suction again. The second arm felt a little pocky but I told him to just keep going because it was no worse then the several tattoos gotten. After about an hour he was finished. The nurse rapped me up and put on the compression garment.

I was very soar and leaky the first 2 days. THe worse then was the compression garment. It was so tight i had to cut away at it. I couldn't take the garments after a week and wrapped them up with ace bandages I got from walgreens.

Two days after the procedure it the first time I looked at my arms and I was very happy because they looked so much smaller. So far the healing process is odd. They look much better and I cant wait till they are totally healed. There has been some lumps and I still have bruises. The lumps come and go but each day it looks better and better. My boyfriend who thought I was silly for getting it done and thought nothing was wrong with my arms even tells me how much smaller they look and he says he notices the swelling has gone done. Now he is able to see the huge difference. Im going to feel so much more confident this summer. Ive already ordered several sun dresses and tank tops.

Dr. Joffrey

The Doctor was great. He made me feel comfortable and even made my very over protective nurse mother feel good about my procedure. The staff was very nice and called to check on me the next day.

That's great! How are your arms now?