Anxious but Excited - Cheyenne, WY

I am 56 years old and recently lost 45 lbs, I...

I am 56 years old and recently lost 45 lbs, I weight 125 lbs and am 5' 2". My breasts appearance is best described as pendulous. I decided to share because I don't see a lot of reviews by mature, ok older women. So I want to help those like me that want to have a more youthful appearance. I will have pre-op pictures to share tomorrow.
I am so happy for you. I just turned 50 and am 5'2" 125# also. When my 22 year old son found our I wanted a boob job he said at your age do something to your face instead. It crushed me. I lost 100# 4 years ago and have saggy skin. So In November I am getting an arm lift and breast lift I want augmentation so bad but I just keep thinking maybe I am to old. I am not very big breasted and would love to have some boobs. Can't wait to see your pics I wish you the best.
I am 54 years old. I had my surgery yesterday and everything went very well. I was a small 34B and so a BL without an implant would have left me very small...so I chose 325CCs moderate profile. My small chest wall would not have handled a larger size with the moderate profile....So to gain more size i would've have had to go with a high profile implant .and that look does not appeal to me. Dr. Vath was my surgeon ...wonderful-wonderful doctor.
Wishing you the best of luck on your upcoming SX.

Surgery in 3 Days - Anxious but Exited - Cheyenne, WY

Bad news, surgery postponed. Now scheduled for Oct 26. I'm trying to stay positive and use the time wisely. I will get things done that I wouldn't have gotten done and will be better prepared. Thank you all for your positive comments.
Hope your surgery date stays set for you this time! Best of luck!
Oh, and good luck Mara, I can't wait to hear how it goes (and see the results!). Im in the process of consulting with surgeons for matospexy/augmentation....I will hopefully get this process started asap!!!! Are you just having a lift? Or augmentation as well?
I am letting the surgeon decide whether or not to use implants, once he sees how the lift looks. If implants are used, they will be silicone and about 200cc, so fairly small. I look forward to hearing how your process goes.

Less than two weeks to go

Can hardly wait, I'd like to get any suggestions of things to have ready? I've got foods frozen and front opening shirts and sweats packed to wear. Any other things that you found helpful?
Hi Marasmith..where did you go? I have been thinking about you. If you have had your surgery I hope everything is fine.
Boy Mara..you sound very prepared to me. Not sure what you will wear for a bra postop, but I bought a sports bra to wear while I washed my postop bra. The PS only gave me one.