65 W/lost Septum and Horrific Nose Due to Cocaine Use. - Chevy Chase, MD

After living with a nose that had flattened due to...

After living with a nose that had flattened due to septum loss I was really becoming sadly depressed. I went to one doctor in Wash., DC and he did an okay job, but I could still see the depression following the hump. A year or 2 later I decided to find another doctor/surgeon and was extremely blessed to select Dr. Sherwin Naderi in Chevy Chase, MD. After my initial visit, all of my fears vanished as he is so knowledgeable and well spoken in lay terms. His bedside manner was super and sweet and funny, just what I needed. He is just dear.
When I saw the result I was astonished to see how straight and perfect my nose was. I believe he used juvederm but maybe restylane. I was in heaven and wanted to just run over and hug him. I never thought I would have a decent profile again, but now it is great. All of my friends are so mesmerized with the results since they knew my folly for a year or so before the injections and were wondering what would be the outcome. Truly, I was walking on air with my head held high and my hair pulled back. A miracle man, I say.
The doctor also counseled me on the wrinkles around my mouth and chin and neck which REALLY age me (or make me look my age) so I am now saving to have that procedure done by his associate, Dr. Kulak. Then it is on to the fat eye lids. I have no qualms about having this done by Dr. Naderi or Dr. Kulak.
It has been 5 months since the injections and my nose still looks great--it should last for 2 years. You just cannot go wrong by having Dr. Naderi perform any kind of nose procedure you need.
Super Bonus: It was my birthday month, so I received a very nice discount on the procedure.
Thanks to Dr. Naderi and his staff for being so wonderful and warm.
I'm really glad the injections worked for you! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf and please keep us updated on how the Juvederm holds up over time.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was extremely blessed to find Dr. Sherwin Naderi in Chevy Chase, MD. After my initial visit with this guru, all of my fears vanished as he is so knowledgeable and well spoken, even in lay terms. His bedside manner was super and sweet and funny---just what I needed. A miracle man, I say. The doctor also counseled me on the wrinkles around my mouth and chin and neck which REALLY age me (or make me look my age.) I am going to have that procedure done next by Dr Kulak. Thanks to Dr. Naderi and his staff for being so perfectly wonderful and warm. I will never go to anyone else.