Rhinoplasty by Dr. Naderi - Chevy Chase, MD

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that...

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that I found his practice. The post op period was easy, pain-free and i had minimal bruising. In about a week the cast came off and it was one of the happiest moments of my life. The nose was absolutely perfect - just what i wanted. I used to dislike my nose, but now i think it is the cutest part of my face.
It has been a year now and the nose only gets better month after month. I advise to anybody, who is considering getting it done, go to Dr. Naderi. It is your FACE - you want whats the best for your face, that is why you are considering doing it in the first place ;)
PS i also got lip fillers about a month after the surgery and it was the best experience with fillers i have ever had. Almost no swelling or bruising and, by the way, NOBODY could tell that i had a nose job and lip fillers done! Mind you it was only one month post-op. Trust me, he is really good at what he does.
M

Before and after

Because so many of you guys are asking me to show my pics, I'm uploading these two. Im not s fan of exposing my face/identity like this, but i understand that those of you, who are trying to make a decision, might benefit from some before and after. You can't see much on these pics, but enough to tell that the procedure went great. M
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad you're happy with your results! What supplies did you find especially helpful for recovery?

I took Arnica pills - the doctor will tell you when and how to take them (they are supposed to help with bruising). I had protein shakes and ate rice pudding and other kinds of soft food post op. I was allowed to eat everything, but the doctor didn't want me to open my mouth too wide or to chew anything too hard - which I didn't feel like doing anyways. I slept in a recliner chair for a couple of days (trying to keep your head elevated is good) and used a neck pillow (the one you use on a plane). You can also just use several pilows. The doctor also told me eating pineapple might help with bruising, i didnt do it and was fine, though. Your throat might be dry after the surgery so a spray or cough drops can help. They'll give you a list of supplies you need post op, depending on the type of procedure, you can also find it on their web site, i believe. They'll take care of you and will prepare you for pre and post op. and guide through the whole process :)