Rhinoplasty by Dr. Naderi - Chevy Chase, MD

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that...

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that I found his practice. The post op period was easy, pain-free and i had minimal bruising. In about a week the cast came off and it was one of the happiest moments of my life. The nose was absolutely perfect - just what i wanted. I used to dislike my nose, but now i think it is the cutest part of my face.
It has been a year now and the nose only gets better month after month. I advise to anybody, who is considering getting it done, go to Dr. Naderi. It is your FACE - you want whats the best for your face, that is why you are considering doing it in the first place ;)
PS i also got lip fillers about a month after the surgery and it was the best experience with fillers i have ever had. Almost no swelling or bruising and, by the way, NOBODY could tell that i had a nose job and lip fillers done! Mind you it was only one month post-op. Trust me, he is really good at what he does.

Before and after

Because so many of you guys are asking me to show my pics, I'm uploading these two. Im not s fan of exposing my face/identity like this, but i understand that those of you, who are trying to make a decision, might benefit from some before and after. You can't see much on these pics, but enough to tell that the procedure went great. M
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon