Restylane-best Decision for Me Than Surgery - Chevy Chase, MD

I do not usually have time to write reviews but Im...

I do not usually have time to write reviews but Im currently typing since I am really happy with my results. I just had my restylane injection yesterday and Im loving my results. I have no bruising and just very minimal swelling considering that 2 weeks before my treatment I took Arnica, drank pineapple juice and even took Bromelain (pineapple extract) (3x a day). Yes, I may sound extreme but I think that really helps with the results. The Dr. injected me with 1 cc for each eye considering that I have really deep lines. This is really a breakthrough for me...... for anyone out there who's been hating their eyebags..go for Restylane! Make sure you choose the right hand to inject you and take the proper supplements prior to your treatment to get good results! Good luck to all! Goodbye eye creams for me...yay!

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

The key I guess with any injectables is the person who is performing it. I did my research and I found that Dr. Naderi is really the best in the area. He is very approachable, he listens very well to his patient and does not try to sell products but suggests what would help achieve the best look. With this, I had botox treated as well on my eyes' crow feet and Im glad I listened and took his suggestion. Yes, Dr. Naderi's price maybe more pricey than your local derma/spa place but you are paying for his expertise. It's all worth it since you don't really want to just anyone injecting your face and end up looking like a mess..right?