Instant Results with No Downtime - Chevy Chase, MD

My goal is to stay looking good for my age. I...

My goal is to stay looking good for my age. I want to maintain a natural looking result for as long as possible. I understand that I will eventually need a traditional facelift, but for now, I am satisfied with having a liquid facelift. The great thing about a liquid facelift is the instant results and no recovery period. You do have to return for touchups, but it is worth the cost in time and money to maintain your new appearance .

Thanks for sharing!  What "liquids" did you have injected?
Yes, I also would like to know what was used... Thank You!
I had a few sessions at which Dr. West injected dermal fillers Juvederm, Perlane, Sculptra, and Restylane depending on the areas that needed volume. I also had Botox injected for crow’s feet, bunny and brow wrinkles. The longer you continue with these maintenance procedures, the less of them you will need. The fillers last about a year and the Botox lasts 3 -4 months. Dr. West is conservative, so she does not overdo it.
Washington DC Dermatologist

I am a longtime patient of Dr. West. Each time I see her, she proves her passion and artistry in the 5 STAR results she helps me achieve in reaching my aesthetic goal to reverse the signs of aging. Dr. West is so gifted in the placement of filler and Botox that no one can tell I’ve been “worked on.” Her warmth and friendly bedside manner affords me the comfortability to express my wishes to her. She listens carefully and is always able to understand the results I seek to achieve. Her thorough communication and ability to clearly address my inquiries yields the most magnificent and natural results. My face looks amazing. She effectively reverses my "aging look" in a subtle and discreet manner. I feel beautiful and confident. Lastly, I am always very pleased with her office staff. These ladies are professional, very friendly, and have outstanding product and service knowledge which are also very important to me and play an essential role in the remarkably pleasant office visits I experience when I see Dr. West. I highly recommend this office.