As a RN Who is Familiar with Medicine and Surgery -- There is NOBODY else I Would Trust with my Body and Face. - Chevy Chase, MD

Laser lipo was more benign than the root canal I...

Laser lipo was more benign than the root canal I got earlier in the year in my opinion -- and quite affordable I might add (my best friend spent double in one year with a personal trainer) -- and its results are permanent, fat cells don't grow back once removed. Dr. Singh put on his i-pod to the tunes of my choice, I laid back, he went to work... and I came out 2 hours later a newly shaped man. It was amazing. And with laser lipo there's no hospital operating room time/fees, or general anesthesia along w/ its fees, there's minimal pain and recovery time (I was back to work in a few days)... it was well worth every dime.

My partner was so impressed with my immediate results that he ended up going to Dr. Singh to have his full abdomen, flanks, and double chin removed via laser lipo, as well. And wow, what a change! Unlike traditional lipo, where one is left with lose skin after, laser lipo causes your skin to tighten afterward -- so it was as if, in 20 minutes time, he had a neck lift without any scars! Not only no fat, but no turkey gobbler left behind. He looks 10 years younger!!

Anyway, I highly recommend Dr. Singh. You won't find a better plastic surgeon in terms of skill, character and commitment in the area. Both myself and my partner are forever grateful that he turned our fat into fit. And in just a matter of 2 hours.... what a change that 2 hours made! Don't trust yourself to those "medi-spas" run by unknown "cosmetic surgeons." You'll regret it, and end up at Dr. Singh's office for him to fix, and spend much more $$$ in the long-run. You won't regret choosing Dr. Singh. In my opinion, there's no other plastic surgeon who's as good, or who I would trust.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Singh is AWESOME. He is an outstanding plastic and reconstructive surgeon that will work with you to ensure you end up with the best results possible -- and he is one cool guy, as well. As a nurse, having worked with many surgeons in my career, he definitely stands out as having one of the best bedside manners I've come across -- and he truly cares about his patients, their results, and how they perceive their results. After years of being thin -- but having an un-losable gut or "flubbertube" around my waist as I liked to call it -- I ended up having laser lipo by Dr. Singh at age 30 (following impressive results from a friend that had the same procedure/area performed by him). I also saw several other surgeons in doing my homework, but was familiar with Dr. Singh having studied nursing at Hopkins, where he has, for many years, served as the instructor for plastic surgeons in training (again, an example of how skilled and revered he is). Ultimately I felt the most comfortable with him and went with him. And I'm thankful I did.

Thanks so much for sharing your story from a nurse's perspective, AGO. Do you feel comfortable posting pics? We'd love to see them if you don't mind. :)