Not Sure if my Liposuction is Healing Right - Washington, D.C.

Hello, I just got a brazilian butt lift and...

Hello, I just got a brazilian butt lift and liposuction done exactly a week ago today. they took fat out of my abdomen and moved it to my butt and the remaining fat and my flanks where done with laser lipo im pretty sure. everything is looking great so far with my butt, and my flanks, but my
abdomen on my upper left side is puffed up more then my right and I'm not sure if its because I'm still healing or the fact that I'm still swollen. I look really good from the front very curvy and thin, but on the side it does look like I am puffed out so maybe it is the swelling?
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Hi, I'm wondering if you could update us on your progress so far? I'd love to hear if you're seeing results or if you're still unsure of the procedure.
Do you have before/after pictures? I am contemplating if I should I get one, as well. Was $8925 the total amount you paid and could you share how much you weigh. I'm petite and also want fat from my love handles and ab area and placed into my buttocks or just get luv handles done without transferring fat into buttocks. I'm curious how much in cost the difference would be with the placing the fat into the buttocks area. Thanks for all replies!
I would imagine the unevenness is due to normal healing- most people don't heal perfectly symetrically.  Has it gotten any better?  How are you doing now?  Keep us posted!