Laser Lipo Not Pretty - Chevy Chase, MD

The procedure has not turned out well. I do not...

The procedure has not turned out well. I do not see that much of a visible improvement, in my opinion. My stomach now looks lopsided and I will have to have another procedure to have it fixed. Depending on the outcome of the fix, I'm not sure that I would have liposuction again. It really does not look good.
I'm sorry your results weren't what you wanted.  Would you be willing to share some pictures of your stomach so we can see the bulge?
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

I had a poor experience with Dr. Khalifeh. After having laser liposuction, my stomach looks terrible. There is a big pocket of fat that is bulging out and overall it does not look much better than when I started, in my opinion. His contract states that if the results are poor he will do a touch-up, for a $750 fee. It seems there should be some guarantee of happiness with the procedure, but instead if it comes out poorly you pay again. In addition to the poor look, the service was awful. After my procedure I was having terrible side effects from the antibiotics I took. His nurse didn't even return my call. After calling her several times she finally said to call my primary care doctor because he wasn't going to treat me for it. It seems he should treat side effects for medications he prescribed. Emails trying to make an appointment to get my stomach fixed have continued to go unanswered. Other people seem to have had a good experience with him, I did not. Use at your own risk.